5-seater Passat CC

Soya

I dun get it. Its initial concept was supposedly a 2+2 four-door "coupe". Now it's a 5 seater....dan what about the normal Passat sedan? Great. They have totally make the whole thing pointless. Weird.

umm...finally a nice sporty looking car that can also function as an executive car!

Hope it still remains at 4K-5K more than the normal Passat sedan

eh... it's already available locally liao ma.. saw a few on the road le.

nice la.. beta luking than many Japs

the ones avail in SG now are the 4-seater. alot of ppl are put off buying this gorgeous car becoz of this. once it comes wif 5-seats, i'll be one of the first in the queue. [drivingcar]

Yes I also think VW cars are getting better. Anyone knows the best price for the GOLF 1.4TSI 122HP?

Maybe there're some agents here?

I think before the 20k COE there was a 86,800 promo. What's the price now? How to get further discount?

Edited by Perrierwlime

This is an answer to a lot of buyer worldwide that they wanted the center seat to be available..

last i heard, it's an option for Passat CC's buyer.. think it's a 1 or 2k option...

still, i don't think it will eat much into passat's market coz the CC have the sloping roofline so it's not really a full fledged family car. at most, it's good for couple with small kids to start with..

I think if the Mercedes CLS 350/500 came with centre seat it would have sold much better. Now it's a rare sight in Singapore.

it's a niche group for people to buy a 4 seater.. even for the CLS.

for the Passat CC, even with the center seat, it's not going to be comfort to seat 3, even when it's just kids behind.

Edited by Sony

Price in sgcarmart ..

Yes I also think VW cars are getting better. Anyone knows the best price for the GOLF 1.4TSI 122HP?

Maybe there're some agents here?

I think before the 20k COE there was a 86,800 promo. What's the price now? How to get further discount?

Yes I know but I don't think that's the best price anyone can get. I am asking something like if someone has gone to Volkswagen Centre and talked to the sales staff and negotiated a price.

Yes I know but I don't think that's the best price anyone can get. I am asking something like if someone has gone to Volkswagen Centre and talked to the sales staff and negotiated a price.

their price are quite fixed. it's not like others whereby one SE can give a better discount than others..

give them a call or if you don't know anyone, i can recommend you an SE to call...