Mixing 2T into petrol tank??

Tigershark1976

haha

long time no report this thread

up date... just put 10ml of mobil 2t to 20L.

engine is dots dots in the begining but above 5mins.. it become smooth and better pick up ...

manage to hit 32km/2l which normaly 28km/2l

wah... so full tank you should gain abt 100km.... way better than what shell claims to put in their petrol sia... :blink:

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

[laugh] there...

and okok... not overhaul report... rather your test report...

btw logically i tink 2t will make fuel burn smoother as with more lubriciants... so logically smoother and thus better FC... but i will tink will end up more carbon... so anxiously waiting for you to take apart your engine... [laugh]

paiseh paiseh... typo.. shld be 12.50... dunno mod can help to edit or not... damn paiseh for such big mistake [blush][blush][blush] u also 1 kind lah, saw alrd nvr tell me, wait till so long den only tell... otherwise, i can edit the mistake mah...

engine take apart?? can, wait for COE to drop back below 10K level... at current COE price, my Vios become "luxury sedan" alrd... cannot play play liao...

Edited by Tigershark1976

(edited)

i dont know i just buy the small bottle of 2t from jb esso/mobil just after pandan ct.. the ulu petrol kiosk

when i reach sg ( tamp caltex between bedok and tampines ).. i pump till full again<< crazy i know.. but for the testing part.. no choice must be crazy abit

haha

[cool]

most petrol kiosk in Mal only sell 2T rating up to Jaso FC only. Which should be good enof but its better to use FD rated 2T cause its cleaner and better lubricated

Edited by Tigershark1976

paiseh paiseh... typo.. shld be 12.50... dunno mod can help to edit or not... damn paiseh for such big mistake [blush][blush][blush] u also 1 kind lah, saw alrd nvr tell me, wait till so long den only tell... otherwise, i can edit the mistake mah...

engine take apart?? can, wait for COE to drop back below 10K level... at current COE price, my Vios become "luxury sedan" alrd... cannot play play liao...

i only saw today and reply you immediately ah... [laugh]

i dont tink COE prices will drop anytime soon... but good also lah... [:)]

wah... so full tank you should gain abt 100km.... way better than what shell claims to put in their petrol sia... :blink:

erm can say so lah

32-28 / 2 = 2km/l incresae

but then it might effect if considering full tank ( warm up, long jorney, traffic stops and etc ) unless u wanna drive all the way from full to 0

[laugh][laugh]

i dun advise pour 2t into ur car. Unless u always rev to redline or tracking.

For normal driving, Dun premix ur petrol with 2t, cos you may face possiblities of spark plugs fouling and fuel filter choking. ^_^

i dun advise pour 2t into ur car. Unless u always rev to redline or tracking.

For normal driving, Dun premix ur petrol with 2t, cos you may face possiblities of spark plugs fouling and fuel filter choking. ^_^

seriously... most ppl will advise not to put anything except petrol into ur fuel tank...

but logically... 80ml into 40-50L of petrol... its IMPOSSIBLE to foul the plugs or fuel filter to choke...

suzuki carry 1.3 petrol engine... i have put in 2-T before (100ml to a full tank till brim shd be at least 40L)... also 10 moth balls at one go a few times (whole ball)... no fouling or choking... infact engine seems more lively... with 2T engine felt smoother... with the mothballs engine felt slighty rough and louder... but 'like' more powerful... but maybe its juz the sound... BTW for this suzuki 1.3 van... with one passenger i can do 0-100km/h in less than 10sec... ^_^ anyone here believes?

how u guys pour into the tank?

I've tried

1. Cough mixture bottle

-Advantages, pretty accurate measurement, at one go you pour a pre-measured amount

-Disadvantages, Can stain your hands as when you pour, it can dribble out a bit on the bottle

2. Inkjet printer ink refill syringe

-Advantages, hand stays clean, accurate measurement

-Disadvantages, have to suck out 4x as mine only 10ml capacity. And since 2T is a bit viscous, you have to slowly suck out from the main bottle.

Pls dun have the same concept as the motorbike. Cos Motorbike have high rpm and 2 stroke engine do not have a closed crankcase.

If its factory fitted with premix, then its suitable.

This is more like kaisu mentality after ppl say, "Hey, i pour some premix 2T in my petrol tank. After tat my car run smooth!"

Then monkey see monkey follow...

Do u think Automotive engineers designing the car will make it so troublesome?

Then y do ppl stil do it? Even like additives off the shelves. Ppl stil buy and put. Y? Anyway just let them b lor. If they feel they wanna try, its their money.....

Pls dun have the same concept as the motorbike. Cos Motorbike have high rpm and 2 stroke engine do not have a closed crankcase.

This is more like kaisu mentality after ppl say, "Hey, i pour some premix 2T in my petrol tank. After tat my car run smooth!"

bro, i dun think its mentality... Im those who nvr believe in those market gimmick... in fact, u can serch thru my post and u will find that Im the kind of people that wont pay additional 1 cents for RON95 if RON 92 can deliver the same thing, not to mentioned Vpower or RON98 petrol in my humble toyota oil tank...

If you know how 2 stroke engine work, and how 2T lubricate the engine, u will den undestand Y people adding 2T into petrol. Its acting as UCL, U may want to do a quick search at BITOG using keyword 2 cycle oil and u can find more info on this...

seriously... most ppl will advise not to put anything except petrol into ur fuel tank...

but logically... 80ml into 40-50L of petrol... its IMPOSSIBLE to foul the plugs or fuel filter to choke...

suzuki carry 1.3 petrol engine... i have put in 2-T before (100ml to a full tank till brim shd be at least 40L)... also 10 moth balls at one go a few times (whole ball)... no fouling or choking... infact engine seems more lively... with 2T engine felt smoother... with the mothballs engine felt slighty rough and louder... but 'like' more powerful... but maybe its juz the sound... BTW for this suzuki 1.3 van... with one passenger i can do 0-100km/h in less than 10sec... ^_^ anyone here believes?

think some people tot that we r adding 2T like 2 stroke bike at 1:50 ratio [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] , at 1:1000, or even 1:400, how to foul the spark plug??

think some people tot that we r adding 2T like 2 stroke bike at 1:50 ratio [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] , at 1:1000, or even 1:400, how to foul the spark plug??

[:)] yah lor maybe...

suzuki carry 1.3 is a van bro... 4 stroke petrol engine...

anyways my little bikes i had... TZR125, RXZ135, LC125... and a WR200... all these were NOT factory fitted to be premixed but i dismantled the 2T-pump... anyways a 2T engine runs at higher RPMs and use gear box oil not 4-T...

i dont know wat kaisu mentality you talking about... i DO NOT monkey see monkey do... logic plays an important role... if ppl started saying chocolate mousse is good for an octane booster, i must be crazy to follow... [laugh]

2stroke oils are made to be blended with petrol and be combusted... main function is to lubricate... i do not see anyharm unless large amounts of 2T is used... then wont even be able to start the engine...

anyways automotve engineers designing cars do not even tune the engine to max FC or max power... most of the time too rich... to prolong engine life? i dont know... but i do know additives are not necessary... just like not taking ginseng or tonics wont affect you... but probably might have a little benifit on your health?

to each its own i guess....

suzuki carry 1.3 is a van bro... 4 stroke petrol engine...

anyways my little bikes i had... TZR125, RXZ135, LC125... and a WR200... all these were NOT factory fitted to be premixed but i dismantled the 2T-pump... anyways a 2T engine runs at higher RPMs and use gear box oil not 4-T...

i dont know wat kaisu mentality you talking about... i DO NOT monkey see monkey do... logic plays an important role... if ppl started saying chocolate mousse is good for an octane booster, i must be crazy to follow... [laugh]

2stroke oils are made to be blended with petrol and be combusted... main function is to lubricate... i do not see anyharm unless large amounts of 2T is used... then wont even be able to start the engine...

anyways automotve engineers designing cars do not even tune the engine to max FC or max power... most of the time too rich... to prolong engine life? i dont know... but i do know additives are not necessary... just like not taking ginseng or tonics wont affect you... but probably might have a little benifit on your health?

to each its own i guess....

Well, I dun really see the point of topping ur petrol with 2t just for normal driving.

As for the tuning of the engine, cos diff countries have diff climate. Of course it

Well, I dun really see the point of topping ur petrol with 2t just for normal driving.

As for the tuning of the engine, cos diff countries have diff climate. Of course it

↡ Advertisement