Mixing 2T into petrol tank??

Tigershark1976

Yeah bro, last time used to ride!

Mine was NSR250SE PGM4. Miss this little monster when the valve open! ^_^

the Andy Lau/David Wu/GiGi days.... haha... remember the 250s smoking the 400s fireblade, GSXR...etc pick up only lah...

i also remember the RGV250 days... TZR250RR... Number 34 Kevin Swanch or smthing... when he was in SG at Gay world sooooo many bikers went there to see him... also saw him and Max Biaggi and the late ABE at Pasir Gudang once....

bro you old liao ah... [laugh]

Supersonic

I saw at Yishun Esso station. They sell at $8.80.

I was waiting for a cheap sale before I try.. [laugh]

I saw at Yishun Esso station. They sell at $8.80.

I was waiting for a cheap sale before I try.. [laugh]

ermm... dun tell me that u r staying somewhere nearby... Im just staying few blocks away from Yishun Esso :D . Can have coffee if u r free someday..

yap, Esso also selling, if I remember correctly, if is $8++ in a 16oz bottle. much better deal than Giant. Im trying to get from ACE hardwarestore in Mal. their 32 oz only selling at RM 20+... much cheaper.

If u hv friend in US.. ask they to ship in the 1 gallon bottle for. Thats the best price u can get...

hey this MMO i read be4 can put into petrol and also engine oil???????...

where's the logic sia?... [confused]

puy in petrol and lubricate while it burns.. then will it ignite in the engine when poured into the engine oil?

or the other way round wont ignite and cause much carbon in the combustion chambers?

i shook the red bottle and it felt very very watery... seen it around for years but have never tried it be4...

wats ur take on how good his is bro?

hey this MMO i read be4 can put into petrol and also engine oil???????...

where's the logic sia?... [confused]

puy in petrol and lubricate while it burns.. then will it ignite in the engine when poured into the engine oil?

or the other way round wont ignite and cause much carbon in the combustion chambers?

i shook the red bottle and it felt very very watery... seen it around for years but have never tried it be4...

wats ur take on how good his is bro?

they put in engine oil as engine flushing agent as it cleans the engine better than engine oil. however, it works a bit differently from conventional engine flush chemical... Pour this MMO in and run is as per normal for 1000miles (16000km and change the oil...) . The MMO suppose to lubricate and cleans the engine.

In fact, I believe 2T can achieve the same result as well bcos 2T oil is design to be much more efficient and effective compare to engine oil in terms of lubrication and cleaning... but of cos, only high quality 2T like Jaso FD rated shuld be use...

bro...

after reading countless articles... uk forums... us forums... soooooo many ppl are experimenting with 2-T in their cars for better mileage... smoother operation...etc (excluding RX-7 RX-8 drivers who have been using 2-T for years)

i finally got a bottle of putoline RS959 Ester-Tech 100% GP Racing oil (made in Holland) JASO FD/ISO-L-EGD/TISI... suprisingly only $16/liter from Ahboy... i just put in 40ml into my sunny and pumped 35 liters of petrol... hopefully wil get good results... :D

actually for those bikers who have tried RS959 be4... it used to be clear and smell like 'super R' in one dosage packets.. but now its gold in colour and smells like mobile1/motul 2-T... actually smells abit like engine oil...

btw i asked Castrol 747 (castol based) is at present $36/liter...

cannot find any TCW3... actually TCW3 is like ashless right? made for jet ski...

bro, remember to post ur FR. as fr your wat n wat ester based 2T... wah... the name itself win people liao... sounds so chim [laugh][laugh][laugh]

not chim lah... actually simply its called RS959 brand is Putoline... i remember either MCF or cant remember which forum some other brudder also put tis RS 959 in his car...

bottle states suitable for pre-mix or injector... cause i remember the thick racing 2-T type cannot use in the injector pump type (2-T tank).

anyways 1st 20km very smooth and shiok... like when i put the 'my green oil' effect..

actually i have a question... do you feel your car (with 2-T inside the fuel tank) like smoother in the mornings... what i mean is the 2-T in the fuel i know is easily mixed with petrol... but do you think it settles down to the botom of the tank after awhile? like if you park for more than 3-4 days right straight... or more?

not chim lah... actually simply its called RS959 brand is Putoline... i remember either MCF or cant remember which forum some other brudder also put tis RS 959 in his car...

bottle states suitable for pre-mix or injector... cause i remember the thick racing 2-T type cannot use in the injector pump type (2-T tank).

anyways 1st 20km very smooth and shiok... like when i put the 'my green oil' effect..

actually i have a question... do you feel your car (with 2-T inside the fuel tank) like smoother in the mornings... what i mean is the 2-T in the fuel i know is easily mixed with petrol... but do you think it settles down to the botom of the tank after awhile? like if you park for more than 3-4 days right straight... or more?

unlikely. u try to use a transparent pet bottle/ glass jar and mix petrol with 2T. Even if u left the mixture for weeks, the 2T doesnt settle at the bottom despite its higher viscosity...

I am also very suprise to find this out as last time, when i use 2 stroke bike, i tends to have difficulties to start the engine in the morning and my friend told me that 2T settle at the bottom thats y difficult to start...

For your case, I think its more of the cooler air that makes the different...

bro...

after reading countless articles... uk forums... us forums... soooooo many ppl are experimenting with 2-T in their cars for better mileage... smoother operation...etc (excluding RX-7 RX-8 drivers who have been using 2-T for years)

i finally got a bottle of putoline RS959 Ester-Tech 100% GP Racing oil (made in Holland) JASO FD/ISO-L-EGD/TISI... suprisingly only $16/liter from Ahboy... i just put in 40ml into my sunny and pumped 35 liters of petrol... hopefully wil get good results... :D

actually for those bikers who have tried RS959 be4... it used to be clear and smell like 'super R' in one dosage packets.. but now its gold in colour and smells like mobile1/motul 2-T... actually smells abit like engine oil...

btw i asked Castrol 747 (castol based) is at present $36/liter...

cannot find any TCW3... actually TCW3 is like ashless right? made for jet ski...

Try to find those TCW3 type, you don't want those metallic ash to settle into your CAT which sooner or later will poison it.

Try to find those TCW3 type, you don't want those metallic ash to settle into your CAT which sooner or later will poison it.

^_^ thanks for your concern bro... dont worry i never had any cats in all my cars... not even those fast cheetahs...

actually after looking for TCW3... not only is it practically impossible to find in Singapore (maybe i didnt try hard enuf)... even if i did find some... think the Jaso type has more higher grades of additives in them...

just my thoughts...

unlikely. u try to use a transparent pet bottle/ glass jar and mix petrol with 2T. Even if u left the mixture for weeks, the 2T doesnt settle at the bottom despite its higher viscosity...

I am also very suprise to find this out as last time, when i use 2 stroke bike, i tends to have difficulties to start the engine in the morning and my friend told me that 2T settle at the bottom thats y difficult to start...

For your case, I think its more of the cooler air that makes the different...

probably cooler air... [:)]

and reading your post makes me feel better...

one thing abt this 2-t thing... approx 40ml to 40Liters.... then engine feel smooth and shiok... backside gets itchy to add more... becomes 80ml to 40liters... sure will happen to me...

wanna check with you whats the highest dosage you have done to your vios... i mean honestly... ^_^

^_^ thanks for your concern bro... dont worry i never had any cats in all my cars... not even those fast cheetahs...

actually after looking for TCW3... not only is it practically impossible to find in Singapore (maybe i didnt try hard enuf)... even if i did find some... think the Jaso type has more higher grades of additives in them...

just my thoughts...

Oic, no problem then if no CAT.

If really cannot find TCW3 2T in Spore, then next time i'll import some Amsoil HP Injector Synthetic TCW3 2-Cycle Oil in for those who want to try 2T in their petrol for lubrication. This spec looks pretty good and is designed for direct injection engine.

hpi_qt_300pxh.jpg

HP Injector Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil (HPI)

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/hpi.aspx

Oic, no problem then if no CAT.

If really cannot find TCW3 2T in Spore, then next time i'll import some Amsoil HP Injector Synthetic TCW3 2-Cycle Oil in for those who want to try 2T in their petrol for lubrication. This spec looks pretty good and is designed for direct injection engine.

HP Injector Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil (HPI)

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/hpi.aspx

how much how much?? [bounce1]

lets do a group buy... :D

↡ Advertisement