Mixing 2T into petrol tank??

Tigershark1976

Bro Tigershark,

Had been following through this thread from you. Was quite suprise on the results. Was quite temping to try out.

Do you mind to share what car are you driving?

↡ Advertisement

due to the design of two stroke engine, it is very inefficient. tats why the exhaust have residues. if use in a efficient engine, most should have beed burnt.

i tot 2 stroke design is more efficient?? i mean, im not sure, just hear say... maybe the fellow who told me is refering to the efficiency in terms of size rather than combustion..

Bro Tigershark,

Had been following through this thread from you. Was quite suprise on the results. Was quite temping to try out.

Do you mind to share what car are you driving?

im driving a vios, and ive also tested it on my father altis. so far, no issue on both. Will be opening up my sparkplug to check next week (1st mth trial).

Like others mentioned, make sure u r using the fully syn 2T. Ive never tried those cheap mineral 2T from petrol kiosk n i dun know what could happen.

expect a smoother ride after adding the 2T!!!

im driving a vios, and ive also tested it on my father altis. so far, no issue on both. Will be opening up my sparkplug to check next week (1st mth trial).

Like others mentioned, make sure u r using the fully syn 2T. Ive never tried those cheap mineral 2T from petrol kiosk n i dun know what could happen.

expect a smoother ride after adding the 2T!!!

Thanks. My car is Allion. So it should also work.

Hope to hear more FR from you.. :D:D

rented car?? then u should try the ratio of 1:100, just like 2T bike and the car behind u will eat all the smoke... [laugh]

lol i rent cause its 7-8 seater...

my car only 5seater - > cannot fit whole family

neway no use 2t cause not my car mah.. [sly]

but driving expriences, acceleration [thumbsdown] ( maybe the car is heavy )

but crusing maintain speed okeylah quite smooth ( average 110km/hr cause many vehicle )

FC= KL toll shell - JB mobil just befor check point = 38L ( estimate around 300km ) with O/D on [bigcry]

maybe next time i rent same vehicle and put 2t and check it out [sly] .. looking forward to super long weekend [smash]

Edited by Introz

I have been using 2T since 1yr ago when i convert my SUV into dual fuel, the petrol injector is still fine and runs great. For those who is running dual fuel like CNG, it might be a good idea to put some in for petrol pump, valve and injector lubrication.

i tot 2 stroke design is more efficient?? i mean, im not sure, just hear say... maybe the fellow who told me is refering to the efficiency in terms of size rather than combustion..

inefficient because it does not use the energy stored in petrol efficiently and some unburnt fuel is released in the exhaust. However, in terms of power vs weight potential, it is almost 3 times that of a 4 stroke.

inefficient because it does not use the energy stored in petrol efficiently and some unburnt fuel is released in the exhaust. However, in terms of power vs weight potential, it is almost 3 times that of a 4 stroke.

ermm... so what you are trying to say is... 2 stroke engine is efficient and at the same time, inefficient? [laugh][laugh][laugh] just joking... thanks for your explanation. Its very clear and easy to undestand...

I have been using 2T since 1yr ago when i convert my SUV into dual fuel, the petrol injector is still fine and runs great. For those who is running dual fuel like CNG, it might be a good idea to put some in for petrol pump, valve and injector lubrication.

bro, care to share what 2T u uses? u r expert in engine oil... recomendation by you wont go wrong!

lol i rent cause its 7-8 seater...

my car only 5seater - > cannot fit whole family

neway no use 2t cause not my car mah..

but driving expriences, acceleration [thumbsdown] ( maybe the car is heavy )

but crusing maintain speed okeylah quite smooth ( average 110km/hr cause many vehicle )

FC= KL toll shell - JB mobil just befor check point = 38L ( estimate around 300km ) with O/D on

maybe next time i rent same vehicle and put 2t and check it out .. looking forward to super long weekend

wahlao.... how u drive?? 300km/38L??? even a drinker SUV like 2.7L Santa Fe can easily reach 10km/L at 100% NSHW with full load of max load of 6 adult + 2 child (horrible experience to overload so many people in Santa Fe)... u must floor the rented car all the way frm JBee to KL lah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Thanks. My car is Allion. So it should also work.

Hope to hear more FR from you.. :D:D

ermm FR??? you sounds like another samster (sammyboy forum)... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

bro, care to share what 2T u uses? u r expert in engine oil... recomendation by you wont go wrong!

I usually got those cheapo marine TCW3 ashless type of 2T, a 1L bottle last me hell of long, till now still cannot finish.

hahaha... no lah, My FC doesnt droped, in fact, the improvement is so great that i believe its due to the change of my driving habbit during festive seasons.

in the begining, i use 1:1000, i add slowly from this to 1:800, then 1:750 and finally 1:500, but to cut it short, i simply stated 1:1000 and 1:500. in fact, even at 1;500, its not really so high. many people is adding 1:400 and in RX8 forum, i many of them is even using 1:200 ratio....

Don't add too much else your exhaust will be emitting white smoke.

RX8 is different because of the rotary engine.

I usually got those cheapo marine TCW3 ashless type of 2T, a 1L bottle last me hell of long, till now still cannot finish.

any idea where u can get this in SG? i dun go Mal so often nowadays....

Don't add too much else your exhaust will be emitting white smoke.

RX8 is different because of the rotary engine.

thanks for the reminder bro. Will not go so extreme as those RX8 of cos.. the most i will go up to 1:500.