Mixing 2T into petrol tank??

Tigershark1976

Not sure what you bought, but it should say something like 2T to add to the fuel tank on the instruction somewhere. I hope you didn't buy 2 stroke engine oil.

I tried the 2T again to MY last week. I just want to finish the remainder that I had.

Sometimes, it doesn't seemed to work or make the engine smoother, but again on one occasion I got sort of a misfire. I think I put in a bit too much.

I stop using it and after a couple more tankful of petrol, it's back to normal.

For me, I'd rather spend my money now on Redline SI-1. It does 2 things, clean the fuel system as well as provide upper cyl lub. And it does really clean up the carbon. I've seen it worked on the piston head as well as loosening the carbon on the tip of the spark plug. Just my small scientific observation. [laugh]

while bro ken4555 make me feel better, u start to make me feel worry again... <_<<_<

Think it cant be 2 stroke engine oil lah. Like the rest mentioned, 2 stroke uses only gear oil n 2T only. Nvr came across "2 stroke engine oil". Maybe u want to elaborate more on engine oil u mentioned?

okie, btw, at the bottle, it stated "Duckhams QTT Premiuim 2 Stroke Oil- Fully Syn"

On the description, it says that:

Duckhams QTT is a racing proven 2 stroke Fully Synthetic motorcycle oil that is specially formulated for use in all high performance competition machines. This Exceptional product provides:

- Superior lubricity for superb engine output

- Oustanding engine cleanliness

- high resistance to engine wear and piston scuffing

- responsive acceleration

- Low smoke emmission.

↡ Advertisement

- Superior lubricity for superb engine output

- Oustanding engine cleanliness

- high resistance to engine wear and piston scuffing

- responsive acceleration

- Low smoke emmission.

Ok.. this sounds like 2T oil.

I'm not familiar with 2 strokes motorbikes as I rode 4 stroke only. [laugh]

okie, okie, i hv checked online, confirm its 2T oil... but seems to be very old stock... most discussion on this "legendary 2T oil" is somewhere ard 2001 to 2004.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

sad to know... go partying in niteclubs is stressful.... when most of us claims its to relieve stress.... hahaha [laugh]

your car eats good food meh? MY petrol is assummed lower grade leh... [laugh]

its true, especially if u go nightclub to entertain ur customers... while drinking, have to remain sober and make sure dun talk noncense and customer is happy.... but then, if contractor bring me to nightclub, then diff story liao... not only release stress, can release many other things.... [grin][grin][grin][grin]

confirm 100% you bought 2-T....

2stroke bikes use GEAR OIL.... it will never put as 2stroke engine oil cause there's no such thing... and the gear oil can also be used for car's manual gear box.... 80/90... 75w/90 blah blah blah.... and 2-T has no such rating...

by the way, even if you did buy gear oil, no big deal... the most you see more smoke coming out i guess... i mean your car... and my company van have even gone through a couple of moth balls.... wats a little gear oil?... [:p]

Edited by Ken4555

thats the problem... they label nvr say so :huh::huh::huh:

the expensive RACING castor based 2-T like 747... will state mixing ratio... putoline from AhBoy, the Racing type also states... some normal 2-t also states... but regular 2-t is to be poured into the 2-t container that runs through the 2-t pump dont state mixing ratio...

its true, especially if u go nightclub to entertain ur customers... while drinking, have to remain sober and make sure dun talk noncense and customer is happy.... but then, if contractor bring me to nightclub, then diff story liao... not only release stress, can release many other things.... [grin][grin][grin][grin]

alamak... now gian gian ktv again... very damaging for the wallet.... RESIST RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [crazy]

sad to know... go partying in niteclubs is stressful.... when most of us claims its to relieve stress.... hahaha [laugh]

your car eats good food meh? MY petrol is assummed lower grade leh... [laugh]

=================

Actually what I meant was partying late into the night in bad for the health as it stresses the body out. Plus the alcohol consumed is bad for the liver.

MY petrol "low grade"? I think its the best petrol in the world. Much better that the crappy high priced & low quality petrol thats sold in SG. [laugh]

==============

The term 2T & 2 stroke is exactly the same thing.

4T is similar to 4 stroke.

thats the problem... they label nvr say so :huh::huh::huh:

=============

2T(2 stroke) & 4T(4 stroke) oil can all b mixed with the petrol.

Last time 2 stroke bikes wil mix 30 or 40 weight oil into the petrol as their 2T oil. Same thing only different names.

But now they manufacture special 2T oils with less smoke & is specially designed to b used as a upper cylinder lube oil.

But if yr car has a cat, try to use only a very little bit. Unburnt Oil getting into the cat will kill it for sure.

===============

True lah.

But I meant too much late night clubbing can make u sick from too little sleep & too much drinking & smoking.

I got sick long ago when I go clubbing almost every night till early morning & go work again the next day.

Everything in moderation is better for the health. [rolleyes]

I like contractors. Free food and other things. [laugh]

================

Er.......Not free hor.

Later they add double that amt into your next bill from them. [:p][laugh][laugh]

couple of thousand bucks?????????? sure anot? which car??? if so than i rather just replace with a silencer...

so called high flow cats also not so expensive ah.... ^_^

================

Standard replacement cats cost a few thousand bucks.

U can try to call your cars agent & check how much is your replacement cat.

Like what 1 bro said, It contains things like palladium, platinum & who knows what else. Thats why its so ex.

If u remove your cat, u cannot pass inspection. Your exhaust emissions wil also b higher than normal & might raise suspicions when they do the inspection.

High-flow or dummy cats might pass if the inspectors bo-chap. If they want to b on, they know how to check if real or dummy cat.

Edited by Pisces69

===============

True lah.

But I meant too much late night clubbing can make u sick from too little sleep & too much drinking & smoking.

I got sick long ago when I go clubbing almost every night till early morning & go work again the next day.

Everything in moderation is better for the health. [rolleyes]

true, whether its hard liquor or beer, if overdose, such crack your head next day.. thats u i always drink "milk" when go clubbing. Whether its indo, thai or PRC milk, so long its natural, i would love it... [grin][grin]