Macritchie reservoir TP on bridge today....

Ken4555

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

this morning about 10am towards bukit timah direction.... haiz.... think i might have kanna camera... after the easy right... i saw the TP and stepped on brakes... s--t... not cars on my left and right... haiz... so laser gun sure at me... as soon as i stepped on my brake i looked at my speedo its 80kmh

anyone knows if i kanna? not sure if i was faster but is that road 80kmh or 70kmh?

↡ Advertisement

If slightly above 80km/h, most prob will be just warning letter.

i hope so... but that road is 70kmh correct? cause someone said 60kmh... cant be correct?

That area must always slow down, always got TP

Also the bridge just before Adam Road... before I approach this 2 bridges I always slow down just in case..

not meant to scare you. that place is hot. and they don't give chance. i was booked at 82km/h. and yes this road's limit is 70 km/h. just hope that there's a miracle reason that they miss you. [nod]

not meant to scare you. that place is hot. and they don't give chance. i was booked at 82km/h. and yes this road's limit is 70 km/h. just hope that there's a miracle reason that they miss you. [nod]

[bigcry] .... i hope so but no cars next to me... then i saw the TP figiting... haiz... keep my fingers crossed...

how much you got fined? got points? [:(]

its 70km/h....so long mai go above 80 will get warning letter (i think)...i kena 3 letters so far liao all >80 =x

[confused] 3 letters all no fine? same car or different cars?

That place normal lah. Its safe to speed inbetween Lornie road but when reaching the end, slow down lor.

[furious] too free talking c--k is it? who said its not normal or wat?...

now is asking the speed limit... and i'm referring from thomson towards lornie...

[sleeping][sleeping][sleeping]

[furious] too free talking c--k is it? who said its not normal or wat?...

now is asking the speed limit... and i'm referring from thomson towards lornie...

[sleeping][sleeping][sleeping]

Chill out bro...Don't be too upset.....

Just drive carefully next time. Keep within speed limit and you will be fine. [drivingcar]

Chill out bro...Don't be too upset.....

Just drive carefully next time. Keep within speed limit and you will be fine. [drivingcar]

[bigcry]

the thing is i always slow down there... cause i know its a hot spot... but didnt see TP for some time liao... so haiz.... thats why so pissed with myself... dumb... actually a few years ago i kanna before after lornie nearer to adam the over head bridge... was speeding with another car.... in the end both kanna... haiz.... after i saw the TP and brake i got still got captured at 90km/h plus...... slapped myself for it....

no choice have to donate to traffice police again... haiz.....

I kena advisory notice before. Thats towards Thomson. Speed was 85km/h. Speed limit is 70km/h.

brother... very happy to read your post... when did this happened? how long ago?

only problemnow is my direction was towards lornie... dont know 60km/h or 70km/h... [:(]

[bigcry]

the thing is i always slow down there... cause i know its a hot spot... but didnt see TP for some time liao... so haiz.... thats why so pissed with myself... dumb... actually a few years ago i kanna before after lornie nearer to adam the over head bridge... was speeding with another car.... in the end both kanna... haiz.... after i saw the TP and brake i got still got captured at 90km/h plus...... slapped myself for it....

no choice have to donate to traffice police again... haiz.....

Hopefully no deduction of points.

brother... very happy to read your post... when did this happened? how long ago?

only problemnow is my direction was towards lornie... dont know 60km/h or 70km/h... [:(]

I think I came across something silmilar.. :huh: Cannot sleep for 2 weeks then no news no letter.. [blush] heng dio...

Just wait wait for 2 weeks, see how.. Chill... [:)]

The speed limit there is 70km/h..

I think if you're about 10km/h above, you'd be considered quite lucky. At most probably they'll send you a warning letter or nothing at all.

I kenna once on that road, was clocked at 92km/h at around 8+am on a Sunday - Got a fine and demerit points.

↡ Advertisement