Car Agents/companies show monthly payment

Introz

I do usually read the sgcarmart under used cars to update me with the prices of cars being sold in sg

what i notice that mostly the agents/companies will just put the price of the car only

so i hope dear agents/companies, if you read this

pls put monthly price in your advertisment to avoid customers disappointment

my 2 cents tought

↡ Advertisement

Do u mean you expect the sellers to put the monthly installment on the advert for the particular car?

Its not possible becos they will not know:

A) How much downpayment the buyer will put for the car &

B) How long the loan is going to be

C) The interest rate from bank

u mean to reflect loan interest?

how to cater to everyone's taste? some pay in full by cash, some pay 50-50, some take max loan.

some loan 3 years, some loan 7, some loan 10.... so how to put so many computations....

i think there is a calculator on the website for users to compute, which is easier.

i'd rather just see the price of the car.

I do usually read the sgcarmart under used cars to update me with the prices of cars being sold in sg

what i notice that mostly the agents/companies will just put the price of the car only

so i hope dear agents/companies, if you read this

pls put monthly price in your advertisment to avoid customers disappointment

my 2 cents tought

Sg car mart got loan calculator.. you can put in the figure to find out the instalment yourselves mar

tis is confusing... everybody have different loan amount n repayment period. hw u expect them to put monthly payment [confused]

normally on newspaper they will put from $xxx/mthly based on 100%, 10yrs loan at x.x% interest rate

i understand that many will like to pay cash and etc.. and also the calculator

just that some bad expriences of my friends is the monthly is way to high even after adding the interest ( by ownself and the calculator ) when they go to the showroom saying they have to pay etc and end up they decided not to buy car at all due to disappointment... ( i wont disclose which company )

the monthly price is for, if u take full loan from them so people could know at least how much they have to pay per month and dont feel being cheated

Just my 2cents opinion and exprience

:D

just that some bad expriences of my friends is the monthly is way to high even after adding the interest ( by ownself and the calculator ) when they go to the showroom saying they have to pay etc and end up they decided not to buy car at all due to disappointment... ( i wont disclose which company )

the monthly price is for, if u take full loan from them so people could know at least how much they have to pay per month and dont feel being cheated

i think u visited parallel importer ??? cos most AD r quite straight forward...

take the interest rate for xx year... then repayment amount / month...

if u take longer n loan more... they carrot u with free gift n cashback...

Do u mean you expect the sellers to put the monthly installment on the advert for the particular car?

Its not possible becos they will not know:

A) How much downpayment the buyer will put for the car &

B) How long the loan is going to be

C) The interest rate from bank

Agreed. And this will be very subjective and different for each individual prospective buyer.

Supercharged

u will continue to be disappointed if u expect dealers to advertise the highest monthly installment possible.

if u were the dealer, would u advertise the lowest/average installment amount (to attract customers),

or the highest (to scare most customers away)?

anyway if anyone must take max loan, then should seriously consider buying a cheaper car or none at all...

your post/suggestion dosent make sense.

if upon discussing with dealer and the price is jacked up, then you know how honest the dealer is.

all the more not to transact.

if no money to buy means no money to buy, what disappointment are we talking about?

TS, ur friend saw those ads like '' Alfa for 990/mth kind of advertisement '' and went to see the car?

usually those are base on full loan , some even after cash rebate.. best is to call the dealer and ask before going..

if the buying decision is based on a piece of ad, then it's not very wise isn't it. i think most people should be very well-informed before committing to such a big ticket item. of course some close one eye and buy, or sometimes both eyes.

forgot too add: if the advertised monthly amount is too good to be true, its based on OPC 100% 10 years.

↡ Advertisement