2010 Polo Owner

Tankee531

Hi all. 

I'm new to modifications to car, will love to learn more from you pros. 

My current ride is a 2011 VW Polo. I'm thinking of swopping out the regular standard yellow headlamps for the newer brighter and more stylish white bulbs. Been reading some of the older forums, some of the suggestions are: Osram's Night Breaker & Philips' Diamond Vision. Not sure which one to get. Some of my considerations, costs, running hours, reliability.

Any recommendations? 

Thank you in advance! 

Hi all. Just to raise awareness for those who are looking for low mileage cars. 

I was looking for low mileage cars and happen to come across this car. Liked it very much and decided to have my mechanic to run some diagnosis tests on it before confirming the purchase. 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=738969&DL=1028

The dealer advertised mileage has only clocked 88,000km which on the car's dial do reflect about 88,000km mileage. However, diagnosis tests by my mechanic has shown that the car has already travelled 158,971km, moreover the car's suspension, stock absorbers will require a new set.and gearbox is leaking.I didn't managed to get at a lower price for these repairs. Giving it a pass. 

Just want to raise awareness for those owners who may be looking at low mileage cars. Be sure to have your used car inspected first!  

Hi all. 

I'm new to modifications to car, will love to learn more from you pros. 

My current ride is a 2011 VW Polo. I'm thinking of swopping out the regular standard yellow headlamps for the newer brighter and more stylish white bulbs. Been reading some of the older forums, some of the suggestions are: Osram's Night Breaker & Philips' Diamond Vision. Not sure which one to get. Some of my considerations, costs, running hours, reliability.

Any recommendations? 

Thank you in advance! 

I used both Osrams and Philips WhiteVision (Diamond Vision is not LTA compliant). Turn on headlights 1 hour every night and the bulbs only can last 10-12 months. The stock bulbs last a lot longer (easily 2-3 years). 

Neutral Newbie

Hi I’m driving a polo 6r 1.2TSI. Was wondering if there are any polo specific groups out there.

Also any suggestions for coilover for the modded polos out there?

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement