Road Blocks at quite alot of places

SporeHongkong

got stop at 2 places via my way back from work jus now..1 is from republic ave on route to ecp and another when exit jalan bukit merah towards telok blangah..saw few cars being stopped n asked to park aside..

↡ Advertisement

With the CNY around the corner and at this quiet time in the morning sure have alot of roadblocks to nab modded cars, drink drivers, speed demons, wanted criminals etc.

Drive steady and stay sober man. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

saw a roadblock along tampines ave 12 at freaking 10 am this morning... it doesnt seems like a routine road block or what... lots of tiger and tp around.... any bro knows what happen?

i think we could all compile a list of it for all. . . .

1) Republic Ave

2) Clementi Road near NP

3) Lavender near ICA building

4) Brickland Road

5) MAndai Road. . . .

any more??? [wave]

Police roadblock can be anywhere one.

Sometimes Geylang area also got. I even kena twice at my place (Woodlands).

I mean, Woodlands need roadblock for what? Unless got criminal escape want to go JB. But even then, should set up at Checkpoint mah.

CTE toward woodlands, AMK ave 5 exit..

AMK ave 6 towards yishun... After AMK Park Macdonald..

Boundary Road... Before The Traffic light of Seragoon Centre

Yishun Dam..

All got road block...

I mean, Woodlands need roadblock for what? Unless got criminal escape want to go JB. But even then, should set up at Checkpoint mah.

================

Maybe another criminal like Mas Selamat has escaped & die die they dont want this one to escape to another country.

So embarrasing for the authorities & dunno how many pple got demoted or sacked even. Now economy bad so everybody is holding on tightly to his/her ricebowl. [sly]

Not specific to locations. Police can set up roadblocks to check on vehicles....

For Woodlands along Avenue 12, I have encountered it for years..... [sweatdrop]

This is not the most ridiculous one. I ever encountered a roadblock in the rural stretch of Yishun Avenue 6 on the way to Yishun Dam. One side is the forested area and the other side is the HDB blocks....Few cars pass by...Yet there is a roadblock there....Maybe they think people who steal cars will use their route to escape..... [:|]