Kia Sorento 2010

Pentux

so many collected rides already...shucks..my agent tmr then come bk from holiday...still havent others on the road except for 1...hope can collect early...but u all registered (lta) already?

↡ Advertisement

Hey, Pentux, you referring to me? :)

I was regretting the decision to wait, in the hope that price would come down after CNY, which never happened. Realising the price was going crazy, especially after the announcement of cutting COE supply, I decided to book the SX on the weekend juz before the March 2nd round COE bidding, at $99,999 ($97,999 list price, plus $2,000 for guaranteed COE). On hindsight, I was really lucky to have taken the guaranteed COE option.

Got my COE at $45,501, so I guess it was still quite a good deal in the end (though may not be as good as yours...). Juz checked the latest price of the SX... $119,999 [shocked] ... I'm a happy man [;)]

SE said I should be able to collect the ride end of this week, probably 'cos I chose a less popular colour (Metallic Bronze). Looking forward to enjoy the SX!! [wave]

haha..ya la...u...if u book early wont regret tat much..but you bought at $99k+ with $45k coe...worth it leh..like tat your car is only $60k? actually got another 1 or 2 more asking also..dunno they bought or not..

haha..ya la...u...if u book early wont regret tat much..but you bought at $99k+ with $45k coe...worth it leh..like tat your car is only $60k? actually got another 1 or 2 more asking also..dunno they bought or not..

Am i the other one? I still haven't buy..the price keep increasing that now it is out of my budget so i decided to give it a miss and wait for second hand instead. The price is crazy as it went up 26k...So i shall juz tahan a bit and wait to see what happen..

But i am jealous of everyone enjoying their rides =(

Neutral Newbie

Yah, juz glad that I managed to commit before the price shot up. By the way, can the bros who have collected their Sorento advise on the OMV?

Neutral Newbie

Hey, Pentux, you referring to me? :)

I was regretting the decision to wait, in the hope that price would come down after CNY, which never happened. Realising the price was going crazy, especially after the announcement of cutting COE supply, I decided to book the SX on the weekend juz before the March 2nd round COE bidding, at $99,999 ($97,999 list price, plus $2,000 for guaranteed COE). On hindsight, I was really lucky to have taken the guaranteed COE option.

Got my COE at $45,501, so I guess it was still quite a good deal in the end (though may not be as good as yours...). Juz checked the latest price of the SX... $119,999 [shocked] ... I'm a happy man [;)]

SE said I should be able to collect the ride end of this week, probably 'cos I chose a less popular colour (Metallic Bronze). Looking forward to enjoy the SX!! [wave]

Hey Tankie, u sure your SE told u can collect ur ride this week? thatz fast!!

I booked my on the end Feb and still no news from my SE!! [bigcry]

I finally had my 1st sighting along AYE towards City this morning... A black SX... Nice!! [inlove]

Neutral Newbie

Hey Tankie, u sure your SE told u can collect ur ride this week? thatz fast!!

I booked my on the end Feb and still no news from my SE!! [bigcry]

I finally had my 1st sighting along AYE towards City this morning... A black SX... Nice!! [inlove]

> wow tankie is a lucky fella :-) , he book march and can collect this week, i book dec 09 still waiting (SX also). I think maybe they allocate based on what color arrived in shipment? (mine is titanium silver). Bodyglove i feel your pain bro, we book so early yet kena wait..

oh hey i saw my first one yesterday evening; a titanium silver EX version in my office carpark, SFE retained plate

Neutral Newbie

> wow tankie is a lucky fella :-) , he book march and can collect this week, i book dec 09 still waiting (SX also). I think maybe they allocate based on what color arrived in shipment? (mine is titanium silver). Bodyglove i feel your pain bro, we book so early yet kena wait..

oh hey i saw my first one yesterday evening; a titanium silver EX version in my office carpark, SFE retained plate

Divedarren, at least you alrdy did your paperwork...

Me dun even have a "sound" from my SE... haiz...

I hope I dun hv to wait too long, cos' my current ride is up for Rd Tax and Insurance in June... <_<

I hope I dun hv to wait too long, cos' my current ride is up for Rd Tax and Insurance in June... <_<

bro u trade in your car to C&C? mine car up in july. i still got time but still waiting for se to call me...booked in early jan...

Neutral Newbie

my current vehicle road tax is june too :-( 2nd june . I think need to bug ur SE again bodyglove.. i really hope you get yours very soon bro, looking forward to seeing your forum note; "collecting mine this week" :)

Neutral Newbie

bro u trade in your car to C&C? mine car up in july. i still got time but still waiting for se to call me...booked in early jan...

Yup.. trade to C&C.. old car.. only can export.. so not many offers... so trade to them can 1 to 1 exchange...

U mean u book in Jan and still no news? Very strange rite? Bros that book in early Feb alrdy expecting their cars..

Wat color u choose?

Neutral Newbie

my current vehicle road tax is june too :-( 2nd june . I think need to bug ur SE again bodyglove.. i really hope you get yours very soon bro, looking forward to seeing your forum note; "collecting mine this week" :)

Haha.. tx bro.. the moment I recv any calls frm my SE to do paper work, I would gladly come in here to annouce!! haha..

Will bug my SE next week.. juz bugged her beginning of april... so give her some break.. hehe... [:p]

Yup.. trade to C&C.. old car.. only can export.. so not many offers... so trade to them can 1 to 1 exchange...

U mean u book in Jan and still no news? Very strange rite? Bros that book in early Feb alrdy expecting their cars..

Wat color u choose?

ya loh..mine is black color...now 2nd hand car got value..so not sure whether can ask for higher price or not..

Neutral Newbie

ya loh..mine is black color...now 2nd hand car got value..so not sure whether can ask for higher price or not..

If your car is not more than 3 y/o, den got value.. my is ahpek liao.. gona be 6yrs.. so itz either scrape or export...

I think once u cfm the price and sign on the dotted line, they'll not change the price...

I think black and white is a popular color..

When I chose my color, the stock for 2nd batch only left white, silver, java, bronz, blue.. So i opted for Silver..

Neutral Newbie

so many collected rides already...shucks..my agent tmr then come bk from holiday...still havent others on the road except for 1...hope can collect early...but u all registered (lta) already?

hey Pentux, what a coincidence; i think my agent is on holiday too, i tried calling today; overseas ringtone. Yours isnt by chance from fulco ubi eh? ;-)

Neutral Newbie

When I first booked the ride, delivery date was estimated to be earliest by June, more probably July. While choosing the colour, SE said Black and White are popular. I wasn't going for those two colours anyway, too high maintenance for me [rolleyes] , so I went for Metallic Bronze.

A day after my SE called me regarding COE success, I got another call from him saying got stock... probably there are some guys on non-guaranteed COE who failed in the bidding, so got ready stock...

I'm trading in my current ride to C&C's used car dealer too... more than 6 year-old Corolla, only 1k above paper value...

When I first booked the ride, delivery date was estimated to be earliest by June, more probably July. While choosing the colour, SE said Black and White are popular. I wasn't going for those two colours anyway, too high maintenance for me [rolleyes] , so I went for Metallic Bronze.

A day after my SE called me regarding COE success, I got another call from him saying got stock... probably there are some guys on non-guaranteed COE who failed in the bidding, so got ready stock...

I'm trading in my current ride to C&C's used car dealer too... more than 6 year-old Corolla, only 1k above paper value...

shucks..my car is almost 5 yrs...by right still got pple want..dunno they will export or not...mine also little bit more than paper value..still own finance lump sum...

hey Pentux, what a coincidence; i think my agent is on holiday too, i tried calling today; overseas ringtone. Yours isnt by chance from fulco ubi eh? ;-)

no la..mine is from alexander there..anyway she's back liao..tmr will call me.

↡ Advertisement