How I brought my Blood Pressure Down

Garis

Just want to share my strange diet and herbs that I took to bring my BP down naturally.

About 8 mths ago when I just turned 40, I went to the GP for some fever and when he checked my BP I was shocked to find out that it was damn high 155/90. He told me perhaps that I was sick that it got so high. He also advised me to consider taking BP pills. After recovering, I then consistently checked my BP and it hovered around 146/88 which was still high. Being overweight and with bad eating habits, I have decided to bring down my BP naturally by changing my diet and through herbal methods. I started exercising, ate modestly during dinner (no carbs after 7pm) and voila after 6 months I lost around

7kg. In addition, I take a combination of these daily:

1) Cod Liver Oil (Omega 3 type)

2) Strong Aged Garlic Pills

3) Hawthon Pills (In Chinese they can it San Zhar-Haw Flakes, the kind you eat as a kid, pink round flat candy)

My Blood Pressure is now a modest 130/80!

Just my 2cents worth of sharing

Health is Wealth!

↡ Advertisement

Good to hear that the pressure has gone down to 130/80. Such reading is good but should still work further to achieve 120/70. My pressure was also high (140/90ish) plus high urine protein leak. Thus, I'm now on Hyzaar to regulate my pressure and reduce the protein leak.

Just want to share my strange diet and herbs that I took to bring my BP down naturally.

About 8 mths ago when I just turned 40, I went to the GP for some fever and when he checked my BP I was shocked to find out that it was damn high 155/90. He told me perhaps that I was sick that it got so high. He also advised me to consider taking BP pills. After recovering, I then consistently checked my BP and it hovered around 146/88 which was still high. Being overweight and with bad eating habits, I have decided to bring down my BP naturally by changing my diet and through herbal methods. I started exercising, ate modestly during dinner (no carbs after 7pm) and voila after 6 months I lost around

3) Hawthon Pills (In Chinese they can it San Zhar-Haw Flakes, the kind you eat as a kid, pink round flat candy)

Health is Wealth!

So do you think it's the Hawthon pills that brought it down? Can eat San Zhar flakes instead? I just love them

Oh, another question, do you feel dizzy when you have a higher blood pressure?

Edited by Fireball0088

Health is Wealth!

Thanks for sharing bro.. i have hbp.. usually 140+/90.. started takin medication since 6 yrs ago! everytime go back to check it's hovering around 140/88-90.. once went up to 144/98.. doc said might wanna add dosage.. i m actually thinking of finding ways to make it go down myself.. and really appreciate u sharing ur success. My friend actually tried successfully with lotsa jogging and running.. which i think i dun have the stamina to..

Actually when my BP was high, I felt no difference, perhaps a little dizzy which I brushed it off as fatigue before I realised the truth...better not eat haw flakes...too little haw and very high is sugar...go GNC buy the Hawthorn Pills...i read that the 3 combination plus good diet & exercise works and in my case I guess it worked.

Health is Wealth!

Bro what kind of exercise you do? Lose 7kg not totally due to diet ... i think rest and exercise played a part, too, right?

Try eating Oats(QuakerOats) for breakfast...or dinner works for me too... lost weight steadily since last Nov. BP now 110 used to be 130-145.

Oh really... i tot it is helpful for cholerstrol only... hmm... just learnt a new lesson here!

Health is Wealth!

thanks for sharing, the 3 herbs u mentioned can be easily found anywhere.... think i will follow ur method.... the only diff part is dinner... if i reduce my dinner, i may ends up with supper [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh really... i tot it is helpful for cholerstrol only... hmm... just learnt a new lesson here!

sometimes i do eat the oat, but mixed it with corn flake and fresh milk

↡ Advertisement