Whats the best bluetooth earpiece?

Metalslug2

i need one bluetooth earpiece that can turn on without pressing and holding for like 5 secs. i just need 1 on and off button quick quick one.

and best if got volume control.

i bought 1 nokia bluetooth very soft and not so clear. though still can use.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Motorola has some headsets which has a on/off switch..no need to press for 5 secs those kind..i'm using 1 rite now but forgot the model liao..go shops check out ba..

Neutral Newbie

Using plantronics voyager pro...very good imo.

Agree on this, the best bluetooth headset i've ever used, period. In fact, I'm on my 3rd pair (diff model though). cant comment much abt their realibility though...

1st one plantronics dunno-which-model lasted me 6 mths and the batt conks out.

2nd pair is plantronics s510, lasted me 1 mth -.-

the current one, voyager pro lasted me 6 mths and counting...when driving even with the windows winded down, both parties can converse clearly...

the reason i kept going b to plantronics (though realiability might be an issue from my exp) is their ergonomics. the 3 pairs i've owned (over the ear type) i can safely say i can wear all for 1/2 day comfortably. no other brands come close, cept jabra...but still a distance away in terms of comfort....mind u, i dont wear bluetooth as a poseur. i need to wear it all day as i'm in sales. comfort and clarity outweighs everything (well to me anyway)

the voyager pro is a little pricey though... i got mine for $220 locally due to the 1st two set conking out prematurely (from ebay)...

Neutral Newbie

try this one from Avantalk SundayPro, get Solar power and TTS function.

they have Singapore distributor promoting on this.

I recently bought one, mounting on the corner of ur wind screen. it charge all the time using the back (facing outside) solar panel. so far, working perfect.

m_811809185067.jpg

dear all,

~~~~~ Notice from www.BrilliantGadget.com ~~~~~~

Sunday & SundayPro are covered by local 1 year warranty.

Please make sure to request and keep a copy of official receipt or invoice with purchase date, wherever you buy our solar Bluetooth speakerphone products from mobile shops, work shops, or directly from BrilliantGadget.

Thanks,

www.brilliantgadget.com

i need one bluetooth earpiece that can turn on without pressing and holding for like 5 secs. i just need 1 on and off button quick quick one.

and best if got volume control.

i bought 1 nokia bluetooth very soft and not so clear. though still can use.

I am using jawbone stylish, clear and loud, but kinda expensive. selling SGD$199 but can buy from internet think around USD$100

http://www.jawbone.com/

I like platronics.

Using this > http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...lorer-395-black

DAMN REGRET cos soon after i bought that this came out > http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...0-electric-blue

which i like even more.

But anyway xplorer 395 is a decent earpiece la. No noise. Both sides hear each other properly. Not bulky. I dun like those bulky ones or those with wires so this is perfect for me.

And 395 can fit ur requirements. One hand can put on. turn on. turn off. and remove. no need to hold. its a switch.

got volume button also all one hand can adjust. answer call also one hand press let go.

Edited by Nf0rc3r