Anyone driving the new Mazda 6?

Civic6656

Need some advice on this car as i'm contemplating to get one... ^_^

I was told that the 2.5L FC is not as good as the 2L model. True? :huh:

↡ Advertisement

MM no longer brings in 2.5L liao... unless u looking for used car

the current M6 uses the same 2L engine as the M3... M3 got better pcik up but M6 more sturdy

Edited by Majordan

yea, I heard they're bringing in the face lifted model in April also. But I needed a car now, so I picked up a 2.0 Mz6 for 92k. Good standard equipment but most importantly, it was nice sporty drive.

My 1st car in Sg. Taking delivery on Tuesday! Cant wait :)

yea, I heard they're bringing in the face lifted model in April also. But I needed a car now, so I picked up a 2.0 Mz6 for 92k. Good standard equipment but most importantly, it was nice sporty drive.

cool... i am considering btw m6 and the m3 2L... i thought the m6 is a little to old for me

how old r u by the way?

Congrats on your new ride....just wonder why the 2.5 engine on the CX7 2.5 is louder than the Mazda 6 2.5...even though they are the same powerplant...

Cool! Congrats!!!

Appreciate if you could provide some feedback after you collect your ride. ^_^

cool... i am considering btw m6 and the m3 2L... i thought the m6 is a little to old for me

how old r u by the way?

Mazda 6 too old for you ? Recenly a Lexus SE told me nowadays...a fair share of their Lexus LS460 sold to much younger buyers...I mean in their 30's

eh... my age has become a factor now :D

I'm 35 btw. Recently moved to Singapore. Had the good fortune to live in many countries. Spent 8 years in Dubai before coming here. Cars were damn cheap and I was buying a new car every 2/3 years :)

For me, the Mz3 vs the Mz6 was all because of rear legroom. The Mz3 was cramped and here in Sg, I think I have to keep the car for atleast 6 years before thinking of buying anything else. So needed the space.

Lets see how the rest of the cost of ownership is after a couple of months of use. Will keep you all posted.

Mazda 6 too old for you ? Recenly a Lexus SE told me nowadays...a fair share of their Lexus LS460 sold to much younger buyers...I mean in their 30's

wa really ah? early 30s drive the LS460 a bit tryin too hard don't you think? unless u are some business man that need to meet client or banker? otherwise, it really looks like trying too hard

the mazda6 gearbox area got wood trimmings, looks like target 'that' segment of the market leh. although on the outside the m6 looks sporty... but m3 wins on all counts except for the bad rear passenger space

i'm 33 btw

wa really ah? early 30s drive the LS460 a bit tryin too hard don't you think? unless u are some business man that need to meet client or banker? otherwise, it really looks like trying too hard

the mazda6 gearbox area got wood trimmings, looks like target 'that' segment of the market leh. although on the outside the m6 looks sporty... but m3 wins on all counts except for the bad rear passenger space

i'm 33 btw

I think those LS460 owners originally targetting BMW 7 series or Mercedes S class....but for that price category....none of those Germans come with V8 engines...only the LS460 comes with a V8 at that price point...and it's the top of the range model as well...

I think those LS460 owners originally targetting BMW 7 series or Mercedes S class....but for that price category....none of those Germans come with V8 engines...only the LS460 comes with a V8 at that price point...and it's the top of the range model as well...

wow ... early 30s targeting those high end luxury cars... must be ah sia kids

wow ... early 30s targeting those high end luxury cars... must be ah sia kids

Nowadays market not so good....so must target all potential buyers...

↡ Advertisement