ICON refreshed for buddies...

Tashi

hi kopi buddies (you know who you are)

The ICON near Tras Street is more or less re-done. There is a new cafe (quite like Starbucks) Tomntoms on ground floor. If you guys wanna meet there just give me a yell, on me.

blessings

+

↡ Advertisement

hi kopi buddies (you know who you are)

The ICON near Tras Street is more or less re-done. There is a new cafe (quite like Starbucks) Tomntoms on ground floor. If you guys wanna meet there just give me a yell, on me.

blessings

+

today aka Feb5, can or not ? arnd 2pm. I'm free. if on, sms me - 92308089

hi mate

Today the ladies in my office are out at sea, which means I need to "babysit" their office operation. Plus my oratory is being set up and so I think we can all meet after CNY? I insist it is on me, perhaps to celebrate the setting up of my small oratory, plus many other exciting developments in my vocation.

Pax+

Hi bro,

Thanks. Sorry for the silence, this year has been blessed with businesses, JV and exhibition that almost "broke my nets and also the boat that came to help". Will love to join for a your sunday session.

Hope to catch up with you when I am back. Traveling again after CNY till end Mar.

hi bro mod

Why not? Tue afternoon maybe? for tea/kopi? Give me an sms or email?

Bro TM, if you are around, sms me also.

Pax

+

(edited)

hi dear bro Fortress

Yes, you are on, tomorrow (Wed), 11.30 am (let me know if you like it earlier)? My cell is 97908324, give me an sms alert when you are near? There are a few places to eat around my area, why not I take you to lunch around? You can park either at Maxwell House carpark, or the Red Dot Building open air carpark behind Red Dot Building itself (also along Maxwell Road).

Keep blessed

+

Edited by Tashi

hi bro mod E

Wanna join Fortress and I for early lunch tomorrow?

Pax

+

I had hoped that I could have slept in or have some free time ... but gotta go back office .... so gotta give the lunch a miss... bummer :wacko:

no worries, you, Colin and TM are always welcome anytime. Colin must be bz I guess, with the new toddler. Hey, should we change a ride, will drop by to see you, first.

Pax

+

(edited)

sure thing mate! I will lead parish service soon, so if you guys of the same faith are keen, welcome to join us!

Edited by Tashi
↡ Advertisement