Pictures of my 17 Year Old Lancer =)

Kelviz23

It is really painful too see such nice examples going to be scrapped. Our COE's system is making a lot of nice old car disappearing from our roads.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Nice ride bro. very well taken care of indeed!

in my opinion i think if u are on CE28 or TE37 or RE30, the evo effect would be even greater!

just my comments~ cheers! [;)]

Very nice ride and very well maintained. The headlight covers still look good given the age of the car. I have seen cars <10 yrs with headlight covers starting to turn yellowish. With the effort and time given on the car, definitely very sayang to scrap it.

Supercharged

Update 2012 pictures of my ride ;))

Cheers !!

Nice! Well done on the maintenance. This model was once the best selling in one of the years, outselling the popular Corrolla. Its design also used to build the Proton Wira.

I see such cars on the road brings back memories of my younger childhood days....haiz time flies!

Edited by TVT

Supercharged

Update 2012 pictures of my ride ;))

Cheers !!

Bro, just side-track a bit - how do you upload the photo and block-out the licence plate??? Please teach me leh.

Hi all. I dont know if anyone else ever follow this thread till this date but the above mentioned lancer is currently still on the road and I'm the 8th owner of it. 

20190909_124515.jpg

• Praise 2

hahahah cause it has wiring issues. cant start the car. but to the owner, thank you for having it during your time! im enjoying it every single day. but would love to contact him!

1 hour ago, HathawayHo said:

Hi all. I dont know if anyone else ever follow this thread till this date but the above mentioned lancer is currently still on the road and I'm the 8th owner of it. 

20190909_124515.jpg

Nice. Kyoichi-san would be proud. But yeah, would like to see pics of the car without wheels under the wheels. lol

23 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Nice. Kyoichi-san would be proud. But yeah, would like to see pics of the car without wheels under the wheels. lol

Haha okay now on the floor.

20190803_221520.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1