PLS dun slow down see "show"

Zniper

was on my way from changi towards jurong direction on PIE @ 2+pm after fetching my sis from overseas, there was a massive jam... LLST, follow slowly lor tot there was an accident on tis direction of PIE or maybe too many cars come out on a sat afternoon...

jammed for 15min and saw the opposite direction there was like 5 cars chain collision... very obvious after tis portion passed the accident area, in front was like really smooth traffic...!!!

pls lah ladies and gentlemen, wat is there to see and cause slow down to the whole expressway on a saturday afternoon!!!??? wake up ur idea out there!!! :wacko:

↡ Advertisement

u 1st time drive ah....

been a tradition to "slow down" b4 accident scene & speeding up after accident scene..

not only in SG though..

dont drive but take bus and mrt.

Ya....... I'm really irritated by all these curious drivers. Feel like horning them, but the car in front of me may not be the actual culprit. He may hav jammed brakes cos of the cars in front.

Then, some1 also remarked that see if it's pple whom u know that got involved in the accident.

Another group also remarked that since wanna see so much, then might as well banged own car n see all they want.... [laugh]

For me, the only solution is to build a high wall, then no one can see wat's going on on the other side

Yes super irritating! I always high beam if they slow down. I thought of building a big canvass to cover the scene some time ago but wait people curious why got such a big scaffolding in the middle of the road haha.

there is nothing you can do. In fact the more you ask people to go, the more people will stop and try to find out what happened. This is human nature....

Turbocharged

was on my way from changi towards jurong direction on PIE @ 2+pm after fetching my sis from overseas, there was a massive jam... LLST, follow slowly lor tot there was an accident on tis direction of PIE or maybe too many cars come out on a sat afternoon...

jammed for 15min and saw the opposite direction there was like 5 cars chain collision... very obvious after tis portion passed the accident area, in front was like really smooth traffic...!!!

pls lah ladies and gentlemen, wat is there to see and cause slow down to the whole expressway on a saturday afternoon!!!??? wake up ur idea out there!!! :wacko:

wats new? [rolleyes]

either this, or drivers wanna save petrol so dun step on accelerator [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

u 1st time drive ah....

been a tradition to "slow down" b4 accident scene & speeding up after accident scene..

not only in SG though..

to pay respect to the dead car si boh? [laugh]

For those accidents on the opposite side of the road one, perhaps we should have a system where if you wan to slow down and see, please keep it to lane 1.

Lane 2 and lane 3 is for people who can't be bothered.

A lot of such kay por on the road which would cause accidents because they would deliberately slow down just to take a glimpse... yes that means stepping on the brakes for no reason..

u 1st time drive ah....

not only in SG though..

dun giv any unneccessary comments pls... tat's y met too many of such cases dan now already limit liao...

it is not a problem of 1st time driving or not... really tot of getting another bike to save all the time... [mad]

For those accidents on the opposite side of the road one, perhaps we should have a system where if you wan to slow down and see, please keep it to lane 1.

toking abt lane 1... it's been a long time since i have already come to a complete stop on lane 1!!! when lane 1 is suppose to be a fast lane!!!

nowadays even saw vans and lorries taking up lane 1 too... like tat dan no more fast lane liao, no need take any highway code cos no use oso...

let ppl anyhow pass can liao, cos it's already chaotic on the road when our TP all lazing around....

Sometimes its not about being Kaypo.

Its being situational awareness.

Its being to understand/study the accident to learn from it.

No one drive the car just looking straight ahead.

Your periphery vison will 'warn' you when you see flashing lights or danger.

The natural reaction is to slow down, which indirectly cause a chain reaction behind each cars to slow down naturaly.

Its unavoidable.

Think of it this way.

After passing the accident scene, you have super duper clear road, and you can speed to your heart content. Seldom is the expressway so clear for one to speed. Appreciate the benefits.

Its like the start of a race, where the mashall will hold back everyone, and let the competitors go in batches, this way there will not be jamming up.

u 1st time drive ah....

not only in SG though..

haha, it's true.

No pt lah..... Sometimes exit to slip roads jam up on the furthest left lane. But for no reasons, lane 1 n 2 also jam!! Damn pek chek!

Edited by Wanderer
↡ Advertisement