PLS dun slow down see "show"

Zniper

was on my way from changi towards jurong direction on PIE @ 2+pm after fetching my sis from overseas, there was a massive jam... LLST, follow slowly lor tot there was an accident on tis direction of PIE or maybe too many cars come out on a sat afternoon...

jammed for 15min and saw the opposite direction there was like 5 cars chain collision... very obvious after tis portion passed the accident area, in front was like really smooth traffic...!!!

pls lah ladies and gentlemen, wat is there to see and cause slow down to the whole expressway on a saturday afternoon!!!??? wake up ur idea out there!!! :wacko:

everytime when i encounter such situation, i become very "horny" :huh::huh:

not too long ago, i encounter the same situation at CTE, near to AMK Ave 5 exit. this joker in front almost stop his car to see show (car at his front is a few hundreds metres away). i horn him all the way until TP also stare at me... when reach lentor ave, he stop at road side and jio me come down.. i stop my car and walk towards his car, this coward qiuckly speed off and point middle finger at me... kns, have the balls to jio but when i walk over, suddently transform into ah gua.....

Edited by Tigershark1976

Idiots slowing down to see show are really senseless beings! Some even have the audacity think that they are in the right summore! When kenna horned, they'll give you that "What?! I wanna see what happened cannot ah?!" type of look and mannerism. C*NTS!!

Seriously, as one bro pointed out earlier, if these people think accidents are such a wonderous sight, why not get into an accident themselves and then they can "bio" all they want?!

was on my way from changi towards jurong direction on PIE @ 2+pm after fetching my sis from overseas, there was a massive jam... LLST, follow slowly lor tot there was an accident on tis direction of PIE or maybe too many cars come out on a sat afternoon...

jammed for 15min and saw the opposite direction there was like 5 cars chain collision... very obvious after tis portion passed the accident area, in front was like really smooth traffic...!!!

pls lah ladies and gentlemen, wat is there to see and cause slow down to the whole expressway on a saturday afternoon!!!??? wake up ur idea out there!!! :wacko:

Good thing it did not happen in the busy mornings...Otherwise, very innocently along the major expressways got to pay more to the government via ERP system due to the jams and delay caused by such people.... [shakehead]

I agree with you. Some ppl really selfish, slow down their cars to look opp at others accidents.

Usually if the car infront of me is like tat, I will horn the car to speed up. :angry:

Neutral Newbie

Cmon if u r in a accident an standing outside ur car on pie with car no looking and zooming past u at 90. Wat would u say. Of cos the driver will slow down and avoid causing more accident.

Since MCF has many many Car Owners and Drivers, I seek everyone's Cooperation :

1. PLEASE DO NOT SLOW DOWN TO LOOK AT ACCIDENTS. DRIVE ON TO EASE THE TRAFFIC JAM.

2. NEVER THINK OF COPYING THE LICENCE PLAT FOR 4D - This is the most Chek Ark thing to do.

3. SPREAD THIS RULE TO ALL OTHER FORUMS.

Happy Chinese New Year and drive smoothly ! HUAT AH !

Since MCF has many many Car Owners and Drivers, I seek everyone's Cooperation :

1. PLEASE DO NOT SLOW DOWN TO LOOK AT ACCIDENTS. DRIVE ON TO EASE THE TRAFFIC JAM.

2. NEVER THINK OF COPYING THE LICENCE PLAT FOR 4D - This is the most Chek Ark thing to do.

3. SPREAD THIS RULE TO ALL OTHER FORUMS.

Happy Chinese New Year and drive smoothly ! HUAT AH !

Steady lah.... [thumbsup]

I applaud your efforts....Keep it up bro!