Is this service normal?

Forummer

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I went to a known spa not those noti types, to do a body massage. A young lady of abt late 20s / early 30s came in. Not too bad looking actually. This was my first time visiting a spa. In the past, I used to go to places like wan yang etc.

I was in shorts only and as I laid down, she took off my shorts n underwear and started to massage from butt to body. As she rubs my back spine, she also uses another hand to softly run through the back too. It's more shiok than theurepetic. Of cuz after when she did all my back, she put on my shorts and underwear again.

Guys, is this service normal?

↡ Advertisement

Actually you are trying to find out if got 'special' or not is it? [laugh]

Can let me know which spa and outlet? I interested. [:p]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Actually you are trying to find out if got 'special' or not is it? [laugh]

Can let me know which spa and outlet? I interested. [:p]

Of cuz lah... Wah laus... I still trying not to thk it's extra... The spa is too well known in the market. They wouldn't want to spoil their reputation.

Unless the girl is trying me but I find it hard to think so cuz I not say very good looking leh....

Cannot take it... Make me wan to go back every week. Later cannot take it, grab the girl how?

GO TO JAIL... shitz... So bo pian... control marikita...

Edited by Forummer

Neutral Newbie

Of cuz lah... Wah laus... I still trying not to thk it's extra... The spa is too well known in the market. They wouldn't want to spoil their reputation.

Unless the girl is trying me but I find it hard to think so cuz I not say very good looking leh....

Cannot take it... Make me wan to go back every week. Later cannot take it, grab the girl how?

GO TO JAIL... shitz... So bo pian... control marikita...

not good looking never mind, pocket & CPF got money is good enough.

I think she's hinting if you want special maybe after her working hours or become " friends" ??? If she makes you wants to come back, i think you'll be hooked sooner. better protect your family if your're married man.

BTW, she take out your underwear got see your KKJ? normally reputable spa ask you to change first before they come into the room....strange leh.

I was in shorts only and as I laid down, she took off my shorts n underwear and started to massage from butt to body...

Guys, is this service normal?

No, not normal. Obviously, you have been molested.

should be normal lah, last week i got a massage too, at reputable one, i wearing the boxer they provided, the masseur also pull down the boxer while i am lying face down. Never pull it off totally of course, just pull till butt exposed nia, got massage the butt area also.

BTW, she take out your underwear got see your KKJ?

That, my friend, is the key question.

It's perfectly normal for tui na, indo etc. massage to pull down your pants and massage your butt while u face down. On the other if it was done when you faced up then ... [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

I'm married lor. So quite careful.

I'm just surprised that her skills r so good that I felt quite sensous.

Probably I'm reading too much into it. Probably she's just good in massaging, that's all.

Maybe she doesn't mean anything.

I'm married lor. So quite careful.

I'm just surprised that her skills r so good that I felt quite sensous.

Probably I'm reading too much into it. Probably she's just good in massaging, that's all.

Maybe she doesn't mean anything.

===============

1st she give u free sample. Once u try always want just like drugs.

Thats when she start to charge u for the service. [sly]

She "took off your shorts and underwear" - what do you mean? She stripped you naked or she PULLED it down?

After the back/butt rub, she PUT ON THE UNDERWEAR AND SHORTS again.. this sounds very odd... [hur]

↡ Advertisement