Got caught for holding chewing gum

Kurty

I heard it on the radio today from a DJ that each and every one is allowed a certain level of stupidity but this is an extraordinary one.

People say cough, flu, fever still can cure. Stupidity cannot cure. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

People say cough, flu, fever still can cure. Stupidity cannot cure. [laugh]

One day my wife and I have arguement.

I ask her, why you marry me then

She say "because I stupid"

I laffed

She ask "why you laffing?"

I say - " I am safe then, I have heard of people falling out of love, but have never heard of people falling out of stupid" :D:wub:

(yes I borrowed that from something else I have read)

My brother drove into the US from Canada. Wife actually went ahead of him first on business. He came later as a tourist. At the Canadian/US checkpoint the officer asked him what is this woman's relation to him! Shocking, right? Nope. The time they enter are different on the last stamp of the passport so of course raise suspicion.

Singapore has border security? I tell you what it is. WAYANG only.

Mehhh...US border security is also for show only...went into Alaska to meet up with my ex gf, guard stops me at immigration, big, black guy, booming voice (I had all the relevant visas, return tickets, itinerary etc, so nothing to be scared of)...guard: "your passport is not valid", me: "how so? it hasn't expired yet", guard: "are you questioning me?", me: "nope, just stating the facts", guard: "I think I'll need to detain you until we get this sorted out", me: "but i have a connecting flight to catch", guard: "not my problem, what's your rush anyway, you only return in two weeks", me: "well, my gf is waiting for me and i haven't had sex in two weeks", guard:".......", guard: roflcopter, guard: "you're alright buddy, you're good to go".

Dipshit.

==================

They have to wayang about this. Otherwise how to justify the long jams at the checkpoints where they r really looking for duty unpaid items only.

$$$ first. Security 2nd. :ph34r:

Of course $$$$ first.

Take airport security.

Why check your bag before you board the plane? Why search you before you board the plane?

This is how a true terrorist actually thinks. He doesn't kill for political grievances. He just wants to do it because watching people suffer is his ultimate goal. To expose the "fraud" of the world. Think Joker from Dark Knight.

Got a lot of people queuing to check-in. A true terrorist will just easily park his bags in the pretext he is checking in and blow up everyone in the queue. Blowing up a plane is for juveniles.

I think only the airport at Tel Aviv practices searching you and your luggage at the airport entrance.

So people who are not traveling have no business of being at the airport.

Of course the authorities cannot do this. What about the businesses that need tourist $ at the airport. People need to go Popeye's and eat one, you know?

Your security is our concern my foot!

Of course we are not Israel to face threats of terrorism everyday. What if there is a Joker terrorist out there? All of us are screwed. Even the bus stop you use to wait for your bus is not even safe. Think Joker, even the hospital is not even spared.

Not true. Beijing Capital Airport does it during the whole duration of the Olympics. I'm sure I saw it at LAX where they do it for domestic terminals too. Its a big hassle, civic liberty versus security, where you strike that balance. Losing that convenience and freedom is one of the goals of terrorists, so you are constantly in fear.

I think only the airport at Tel Aviv practices searching you and your luggage at the airport entrance.

Why do we need to wait till others do it before we can do it? Or are we still a colony of others? [;)]

Personally, I prefer not to have the gum as I still remember when I was still schooling, my shorts got stuck with these gum which some irresponsible ppl left behind (another way to look at it, I was too careless not to watch where i sat [:p] ) . If gum can be bought freely here, things will be worse. At the same time, why not look at it this way, if SG need to spend $$$ to remove all the damage from the gum, where will this $$ come from? By not having to spend these $$, it is savings already and who care what it can be used for since it is not required in the first place n I get to keep the wool on my skin (I am one of the sheep u know [laugh] )

======================

But still this country has not banned chewing gum, right?

No other country has done this b4. Really another 1st for SG. Hahaha. [laugh]

And the $$$ SG saved for not having to remove chewing gum in SG, what has it been used for?

Maybe factored in to the next salary increase for our ministers?

Bro, I believe he is referring to those ppl on foot. If drive in, no scanning machne lah.

i was just commenting to my friend the other day when we drove in....

security when driving in is pretty lax... 99% of the time they (checkers) are zombies

i told my friend, if i left a rifle on my back seat, high chance they will not notice also... haha

Why do we need to wait till others do it before we can do it? Or are we still a colony of others? [;)]

Personally, I prefer not to have the gum as I still remember when I was still schooling, my shorts got stuck with these gum which some irresponsible ppl left behind (another way to look at it, I was too careless not to watch where i sat [:p] ) . If gum can be bought freely here, things will be worse. At the same time, why not look at it this way, if SG need to spend $$$ to remove all the damage from the gum, where will this $$ come from? By not having to spend these $$, it is savings already and who care what it can be used for since it is not required in the first place n I get to keep the wool on my skin (I am one of the sheep u know [laugh] )

===================

Hahaha

Anyway I hope u dont get stuck on any of the gum I chewed. [sly]

But I very careful to throw used gum in the bin so its unlikely. [grin]

well, gums are good for our jaws and oral freshness,

of course, after eating, we ought to be liable for its disposal.

anyway, yesterday i went in jb for dinner..

tempted to buy some gums.. but did not..

chicken out... -_-

i believe time will heal the wound [laugh]

next time share the chewing gum with the officer so that he will let u go with a box of chewing gum [thumbsup]

===============

Can but wait I kenna charged with bribry worse. [dead]

From my understanding, only not allowed to sell here. Consuming gum is not against the law.

=============

Yes same as what I tot too.

Posession & consumption is not against the law. Only if caught selling then can b charged.

===============

Can but wait I kenna charged with bribry worse. [dead]

wohohoho if like that charged??? than the whole world will laugh cause singapore police can be bribe by chewing gum and not money [laugh]

wohohoho if like that charged??? than the whole world will laugh cause singapore police can be bribe by chewing gum and not money [laugh]

==============

Can also try beer, women, house reno & so many other things.

So maybe even chewing gum now? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement