Parking attendant who drives

Civic6656

Was at a friend's place last weekend.

Saw 2 parking attendants driving a OPC Sunny driving around the carpark to check and issue summons! :blink:

Didn't know parking attendants are so well paid!!! [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Was at a friend's place last weekend.

Saw 2 parking attendants driving a OPC Sunny driving around the carpark to check and issue summons! :blink:

Didn't know parking attendants are so well paid!!! [:p]

Last year I saw two malay girls in their 20s ( parking wardens ) driving around a multi-storey carpark in Pasir Ris at 3am in the morning.. in a vios.. even f--k me for parking along the road ( not in parking lot ) cos i was waiting for my workers to finish their job.

yea i saw b4 too~

mid age malay auntie, drive getz. ard 8pm, at ayer rajah hawker makan.

i park finish, walk to hawker, saw her walking to carpark.

tot siao liao, walk back to car behind her.

sit sit liao abit seekan, still dun see her around...

then suddenly, getz drive past, inside driver the parking attendant.

kena stun~

There's noting wrong with a parking attendant who drives..

What irks me was one instance when i was in a MSCP and i was inside my car waiting for people..an attendant aunty came in a car parked her car and started going on her rounds...

When she came to me, she ask where my coupon..then i said but i'm inside my car what...she replied, inside car also must put coupon, as long as you park inside a lot, must put coupon...then i replied....then you leh, you also drove here, park inside a lot but also never put coupon....

Well, she didn't give me a summon or neither did i put a coupon after that..she just walked away...quite stupid right?

Neutral Newbie

There's noting wrong with a parking attendant who drives..

What irks me was one instance when i was in a MSCP and i was inside my car waiting for people..an attendant aunty came in a car parked her car and started going on her rounds...

When she came to me, she ask where my coupon..then i said but i'm inside my car what...she replied, inside car also must put coupon, as long as you park inside a lot, must put coupon...then i replied....then you leh, you also drove here, park inside a lot but also never put coupon....

Well, she didn't give me a summon or neither did i put a coupon after that..she just walked away...quite stupid right?

you can take out your coupon and pretend tearing in super slow motion. nothing wrong what.

nowadays I observed most Parking Wardens on motorcycle act like Traffic Police....rode like jackie chan style, really CMI.

WARNING: For you guys going house visits during CNY or playing ban-luck late into the night, please display your coupon, even after midnight.

I got a feeling there is going to be an Operation "GONG XI FA CAI" during CNY.

For Geylang i not so sure. [laugh]

URA/HDB had reply before that if they are working at that time (issuing summon or going thru their rounds), as long as they park properly (not illegal parking), they dont have to put coupon.

you can take out your coupon and pretend tearing in super slow motion. nothing wrong what.

nowadays I observed most Parking Wardens on motorcycle act like Traffic Police....rode like jackie chan style, really CMI.

WARNING: For you guys going house visits during CNY or playing ban-luck late into the night, please display your coupon, even after midnight.

I got a feeling there is going to be an Operation "GONG XI FA CAI" during CNY.

For Geylang i not so sure. [laugh]

noting wif his answer asking y tat parking attendant parked inside a lot but nv tear coupons....

CNY wat operation?? it's PH for goodness sake... <_<

↡ Advertisement