Friend kena wrongly saman.

Ev0lutionz

He was at middle road towards sophia road. Unfortunately, he was in one of the turn right lanes beside the shared lane. He saw tp in the middle. He wanted to go straight but it was a turn right, so he signal to move to the shared lane to go straight. Signal for very long till one car gives way. But, this guy blasts a horn at him. TP saw his car and notes down his licence plate. date was 30th jan 2010, i think it was thaipusam?

He got a letter today stating 6 points and $150. Got chance to fight? And before people point fingers at me saying the friend is me, it is genuinely my friend and not i kena. Just asking here.

↡ Advertisement

He was at middle road towards sophia road. Unfortunately, he was in one of the turn right lanes beside the shared lane. He saw tp in the middle. He wanted to go straight but it was a turn right, so he signal to move to the shared lane to go straight. Signal for very long till one car gives way. But, this guy blasts a horn at him. TP saw his car and notes down his licence plate. date was 30th jan 2010, i think it was thaipusam?

He got a letter today stating 6 points and $150. Got chance to fight? And before people point fingers at me saying the friend is me, it is genuinely my friend and not i kena. Just asking here.

tell you friend to just take the bite

i kena also. TP say i speeding and said he use laser gun to shoot my speed at a big corner at SLE. before the corner, a vios overtake my car at a very fast speed. i was at the lane 1 and i move to lane 2 to let him go. half way into the corner, he braked and he move to lane 2, moving at 80. so i go back lane 1 and continue at 100. after the corner, TP stop me and say i speeding. I told him i am not and its that vios. he said he shoot my speed when i am in the corner. i told him the vios infront braked and move over 2nd lane. its not me who is speeding. He admit he did not see what happen in the corner but insist i speeding at more than 120km/hr.

damn.. appeal 5 times. End of day, send me letter and tell me not to appeal. wan to appeal somemore, go tell the judge!

Damn!! till this day, i still very buay song and i seriously pray hard that that TP officer get run over by truck!! :angry:

i kena also. TP say i speeding and said he use laser gun to shoot my speed at a big corner at SLE. before the corner, a vios overtake my car at a very fast speed. i was at the lane 1 and i move to lane 2 to let him go. half way into the corner, he braked and he move to lane 2, moving at 80. so i go back lane 1 and continue at 100. after the corner, TP stop me and say i speeding. I told him i am not and its that vios. he said he shoot my speed when i am in the corner. i told him the vios infront braked and move over 2nd lane. its not me who is speeding. He admit he did not see what happen in the corner but insist i speeding at more than 120km/hr.

damn.. appeal 5 times. End of day, send me letter and tell me not to appeal. wan to appeal somemore, go tell the judge!

Damn!! till this day, i still very buay song and i seriously pray hard that that TP officer get run over by truck!! :angry:

Wah wtf. seems like we are at the mercy of petrol companies, insurance companies and even TP.

Btw, when he send back the letter, must he provide an envelope?

I was wrongly summoned for a parking offence if that was stupid enough? One fine day went to pay oustanding parking fine and realise another fine pop up out of nowhere. Checked summon details and sompa never even received fine on windscreen or been to that area! Has anyone experienced that before? Don't even know whether they have pictures or other car details to act as proof that attendant really keyed in car number plate correctly before issuing [confused]

Wah wtf. seems like we are at the mercy of petrol companies, insurance companies and even TP.

Btw, when he send back the letter, must he provide an envelope?

what to do? no money no talk. just like my wife was telling me.. if i am drive a lambo speeding, do you tink TP will stop me? or if my address is nassim road, will he dare to book me??

Neutral Newbie

what to do? no money no talk. just like my wife was telling me.. if i am drive a lambo speeding, do you tink TP will stop me? or if my address is nassim road, will he dare to book me??

quite true leh, they seldom stop big merc, bmw or those very expensive car. I guess these drivers are more "troublesome" to book becaue they may be more knowledgeble, assertive, powerful, network and outspoken??? e.g. a guard sentry lance corporal asking a Brigade Gemeral to show them their IDs?

most of the time i see TP stop lorry, motorcycle and small car (WRX, OPC). I guess to them, these drivers are the lowest end of the food chain.

Edited by Angmokio

Neutral Newbie

Brother just because of a summon you curse people like that, from the way you speak you are not innocent right?

I was wrongly summoned for a parking offence if that was stupid enough? One fine day went to pay oustanding parking fine and realise another fine pop up out of nowhere. Checked summon details and sompa never even received fine on windscreen or been to that area! Has anyone experienced that before? Don't even know whether they have pictures or other car details to act as proof that attendant really keyed in car number plate correctly before issuing [confused]

bro, i ever kena 1s during riding days..... never see the parking attendant... few days later, playing with SAM machine try key my vehicle number and whola...... $25...... so think back where i go that day..... Luckily its 2-3days later check... still can remember...

Straight away call them and tell them ' u sure i was there? if iI'm there, when will my road tax expired????'

I never display road tax as its tagged to my key...

so the ura said have to right in and they waived it off as no proof.... guess the attendant anyhaow sit one corner and see motor number then enter..... be very careful......

bro, if i'm not in d wrong i dont mind going to the judge.... nowadays tp will try to get proof but if u really sure that u r not in d wrong then can go see the judge and have a chit chat...

TP if unsure or don't have proof they will send a warning letter.... unless they have not met their quota then they will try to pull stunt.....

So beware.... anyway TP is also a human being that will at times be biase....

What was the fine for? have to be clear.... it can be inconsiderate driving....

Let it be a lesson learnt..... if u took a wrong turn, don't try to change back as u wont know what's waiting for u... just follow the flow, and re-route and i'm sure every road u take will in d end reach the destination....

cheers...

What was the fine for? have to be clear.... it can be inconsiderate driving....

Let it be a lesson learnt..... if u took a wrong turn, don't try to change back as u wont know what's waiting for u... just follow the flow, and re-route and i'm sure every road u take will in d end reach the destination....

cheers...

Agree, singapore road are all link, plus singapore is very small. not like Malaysia or china where 1 wrong turn you dont know how long you have to go before you reach the next check point.

You only give your "friend's" side of the story, what is written on the letter?

where is this corner? before/after which exit? near where? which direction?

he if really want to get it waived, ask your friend to go down to TP HQ at ubi, then look for the appeals officer. go in straight away admit fault, next time will be more careful, and say 1st timer, blah blah blah, so please give chance..... 99% he will get it waived..

Brother just because of a summon you curse people like that, from the way you speak you are not innocent right?

Yeah lo, dun anyhow curse la... later the curse recoil back to urself lei... [:/]

Neutral Newbie

i ever kanna summon when the parking attendant nv issue ticket to me.

i park at my gf house 1 night and tear a 50cent coupon. i came back to the car saw the parking attendant was looking at a car infront of my. then i faster went into the car before he reach my car. after that, i was abt to move off, he walk over to my car, see my coupon and walk off, nv give me any ticket. so to play safe, i look at the time was 9.30pm and record down. abt 1 week later, got red letter from URA, asking me to pay fine. i look at the time of issue, was 9.35pm.

appeal and success. but the reason they answer me was, the parking attendant say i fail to display coupon properly. like wtf? i was in my car and going to move off, he just see see and walk off and summon me without giving me ticket saying i fail to display coupon properly. and the time of summon i wasnt in the parking lot. [furious]

↡ Advertisement