Video: Motor Trend pits the Nissan GT-R against the Scion TC

Blackseal

Personally I think the GTR is already damn good value for performance liao.....Let me choose among the cars here...I'll rather be seen in a GTR [thumbsup]

Personally I think the GTR is already damn good value for performance liao.....Let me choose among the cars here...I'll rather be seen in a GTR [thumbsup]

truly agreed there, the GTR has got lots of presence

was eating supper at old airport road... a normal stock looking GTR drived up and was getting ready to park into an empty lot... everybody in the vicinity turn their heads to spy on the driver and the passenger, all the way while the car was parking to when they alighted and walked up the steps..... after that still got 2 teenage boys when to check out the ride

15 mins later a 335 and a SLK came together, nobody noticed at all.....

Neutral Newbie

GTR is not really that great... seriously, at least to the rich.

I always got 'Suan' by my group of friends. I am the 'Ah Beng' among them.

Among a group of Boxster, Cayman, Z4, SLK, Maserati and Audi TT, the GTR is a 'Japanese metal' with a powerful engine.

There was once I argue that my car is the most expensive among them except the Maserati and i was being laugh as Stupid for paying $276K for a NISSAN... worst is i still have a Civic Type R at home... that makes me the Ultimate "Jap car Ah Beng' haha.

To my group of friends, Brand is more important than performance.

As long as the car pump out 200bhp and above with decent 0-100 timing (less than 7seconds), slap it with a branded badge and they will buy.

We used to be the old Civic EG/EK gang last time... and now all have upgraded to Conti sports car except me holding on to Japanese performance.

GTR is not really that great... seriously, at least to the rich.

I always got 'Suan' by my group of friends. I am the 'Ah Beng' among them.

Among a group of Boxster, Cayman, Z4, SLK, Maserati and Audi TT, the GTR is a 'Japanese metal' with a powerful engine.

There was once I argue that my car is the most expensive among them except the Maserati and i was being laugh as Stupid for paying $276K for a NISSAN... worst is i still have a Civic Type R at home... that makes me the Ultimate "Jap car Ah Beng' haha.

To my group of friends, Brand is more important than performance.

As long as the car pump out 200bhp and above with decent 0-100 timing (less than 7seconds), slap it with a branded badge and they will buy.

We used to be the old Civic EG/EK gang last time... and now all have upgraded to Conti sports car except me holding on to Japanese performance.

for this i salute you. GTR and CTR. 2 great buys

i too have friends and NS mates who look down on GTR just because it is a nissan afterall, and not a conti.... they really just go for brand which i find it very trivial and perhaps show that they are not "automobile" fanatics.... but merely "status" fanatics.

if the GTR was made exactly the same, but from BMW or Audi or Merc, I'm sure they will go head over heels and worship that car....

in my personal opinion, boxster, cayman, z4 and slk are the cars that are somehow just not manly enough.

the new TT still quite ok to me.

maserati is a different story. that is indeed a good car

btw your eg/ek gang all so successful one ah........ maybe now the eg/ek selling at sgcarmart can increase price.... proven to be a lucky car

↡ Advertisement