CNY door decoration...must be bigger than your neighhour?!?!

Thargor

Heheh for me yes....mine is bigger than all my neighbours...my wife think I am kiasu but I told her it's a matter of luck...cannot the neighbour's CNY decorate 'outshine' and 'override' my deco....

LOL! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Heheh for me yes....mine is bigger than all my neighbours...my wife think I am kiasu but I told her it's a matter of luck...cannot the neighbour's CNY decorate 'outshine' and 'override' my deco....

LOL! [laugh]

Big deco burnt big hole in pocket ................ [sly][sly]

after 15 days, into the rubbish bin unless recycle for next year.... :ph34r:

big CNY decor to welcome baby ah? hahahaha

Hehe...ermm how to explain...ermm...I think if the neighbour's deco outdo outshine...their huatness will also out-huat me....so I cannot let that happen....ermmm...heheh make sense bro? [:p][laugh]

LOL! [laugh]

can post pic to see if it is really big deco....TQ

LOL! [laugh]

NPNT...

y cow? [laugh]

alamak, my contractor kayu lah

ok i called him

he say he changing for me, since year of Tiger, he giving me life sized Tiger Woods poster.... he say can bring luck in romance and fertility

Edited by TangoElite

alamak, my contractor kayu lah

ok i called him

he say he changing for me, since year of Tiger, he giving me life sized Tiger Woods poster.... he say can bring luck in romance and fertility

Wait Wait lah your contractor is coming to my house to take picture of me with Golf Clubs.

I bring Fertility but Romance recently not good if you know what I mean.

[laugh] [laugh]

Hehe...ermm how to explain...ermm...I think if the neighbour's deco outdo outshine...their huatness will also out-huat me....so I cannot let that happen....ermmm...heheh make sense bro? [:p][laugh]

Superstitious la you. But mine also big big. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement