New radar gun for traffic cops

Blackseal

hrmm.... Ops Sikap

does sikap means collect angpow in malay?

will any traffic police wish me happy new year on malaysian roads? haha

hrmm.... Ops Sikap

does sikap means collect angpow in malay?

will any traffic police wish me happy new year on malaysian roads? haha

Sikap means attitude in english..... Google it......

Y they have this every holiday is due to high accident rates during this time..... and the accidents is not like singapore accidents where u can recognize d car....

most of the times u cant even recognize the body......

In SG, u can travel 1 end to the other end within mins or max its hour....

but there its minimum hours.....

If u think that they 1 to collect money then u dont go in.....

dont waste money lah.. they dun need the speed gun to say we are speeding and stop us....

Once i was driving ard 170km... but he insisted im driving at 126km and 'fined' me 50rm.. then told me to keep it below 180 for the rest of the way to Malacca.

dont waste money lah.. they dun need the speed gun to say we are speeding and stop us....

Once i was driving ard 170km... but he insisted im driving at 126km and 'fined' me 50rm.. then told me to keep it below 180 for the rest of the way to Malacca.

Ehh... was it typo error or dat TPs stupid & desperate for kopi $$? Haha!!

this is so true... [laugh]

There was once after 2nd link custom, just after a bend, almost all SG car kenan flagged down...

The most my speed was 99km/h, still got to pay 'ang-pow' as encik saying 'you're speeding at 130km/h' I said 'huh???. [furious]

My wife said pay N go as we still got a wedding dinner to attend in Melaka else got follow the TP to JB station....LL lor!! :angry:

So speed or no speed got to pay the unofficial toll at times if want to drive MY NSH.... [smash]

Was driving to KL, I kena stopped, they say I speeding. I say I pay at checkpoint. They then let me go. Upon return to 2nd link Malaysia CP, no one stop me....

Neutral Newbie

Easy. Make a m'sia car plate n replace ur s'pore plate. Chances of stopping you will be lesser. But make sure you didn't hit any accident. lolz..

Festive season for them to have extra money (sides income)...

Standard quote from m'sia TP.

- "macam mana saya boleh tolong??"

- "kena saman 300 ratus, bayar sini 5 puluh"

- "kawan-kawan(other TPs) saya di sana, 5 puluh tak cukup.."

Was driving to KL, I kena stopped, they say I speeding. I say I pay at checkpoint. They then let me go. Upon return to 2nd link Malaysia CP, no one stop me....

they didnt give u a summon?

Sikap means attitude in english..... Google it......

Y they have this every holiday is due to high accident rates during this time..... and the accidents is not like singapore accidents where u can recognize d car....

most of the times u cant even recognize the body......

In SG, u can travel 1 end to the other end within mins or max its hour....

but there its minimum hours.....

If u think that they 1 to collect money then u dont go in.....

wow... i didn't realize Malaysian authorities are so caring....

My fault for judging them.... Malaysia Boleh!!!