Stole Friend's key, Rapes Friend Mum

Berncsp76

This type of fiend is a <_< pua cheebye "ahem"....not even deserve to be a human...should castrate him or hang... [furious][smash][rifle][knife]

Man, 27, accused of raping friend's 48-year-old mum

http://www.allvoices.com/s/event-5200396/a...jcsMDAuaHRtbD8=

A 48-year-old mother suffered a six-hour ordeal when her daughter's friend allegedly bound her with masking tape and raped her.

During that time, her daughter returned home and went into her own room, unaware of her mother's plight.

The divorcee's ordeal was revealed during a preliminary inquiry in the High Court where Shamsul Sa'at, 27, faced a total of seven charges.

He is accused of one count each of theft, aggravated molest, aggravated sexual assault by penetration, aggravated rape and housebreaking by night.

He also faces two counts of attempted aggravated rape.

Shamsul is accused of stealing a bunch of keys from his friend's flat when he visited her in November 2008.

His friend, who is in her 20s, shares the flat with her mother.

Then, about five months later, at about 1am on 4 Apr last year, Shamsul allegedly entered the flat using the stolen keys.

His friend's mother was alone at home and sleeping in her bedroom.

Shamsul allegedly bound her with masking tape and covered her mouth, eyes and face with the tape.

He is accused of attempting to rape her after removing her trousers and panties.

27岁送货员被控 偷钥匙入屋强奸朋友妈

27岁送货员,被控强奸朋友的48岁的母亲!

这名送货员是偷走朋友的住家钥匙后潜入屋中,将朋友的母亲五花大绑后强奸她。他过后被警方逮捕控上法庭。

被告是山苏,根据《新报》报道,日前他在严重性侵、严重强奸、夜间破门行窃和偷窃等罪名下被控。

案情显示,被告在前年11月拜访一名20来岁的女性朋友时,从她家里偷走了一串钥匙。5个月后,也就是去年4月4日,被告用这一串钥匙潜入朋友家中。

当时,朋友并不在家,她的母亲正在房里睡觉,被告潜入她的房间后,用胶纸捆绑她,还用胶纸蒙住她的脸。被告被指脱去了友人母亲的裤子和内裤后企图强奸她。

朋友在当天凌晨4时回到家,却直接回房,没发现任何不妥。

被告在1个小时半后,强奸了朋友的母亲。他临走前又强奸她,并拿走她的手机和100元现金。受害者后来自行脱绑向姐姐求救,两人报警后,被告在4月23日被捕。

这起案件昨天在高庭聆讯后,订在3月8日开始审讯。

Edited by Berncsp76
↡ Advertisement

this kind of inmates go in sure kena poke anus everyday one...haiz...one more ah gua coming out after it completed it's sentences

Every time i read these kinda cases, i start guessing the culprit's race.

Never fail to get it right..

haha...you know I know la...but keep to ourselves if you dun wan being treat kopi like the pasta... [laugh][:p]

i guess it happen in Sinkapore...

anyway this guy deserve 100x [whip] in the ass [furious]

at least 20yrs and 24 strokes...here comes the rotan man...haha..

Last time I seen before during my NPCC days...super big size sia and big beard aka 张菲 ...but never see the legendary [whip] leh, last time people say soak in horse urine...think I will add wasabi, chilli padi, salt, ammonia, turpentine in it and soak 48hrs to give this bugger the biggest orgasm of his life!! [laugh][laugh]

haha...you know I know la...but keep to ourselves if you dun wan being treat kopi like the pasta... [laugh][:p]

Only pasta get to lim kopi. Others will go to trial lar. See the 3 dudes on facebook, where got warning. Double Standard lar!

last time got similiar story too

a lady sent her car for servicing and left her bunch of keys (car key and house key) with the mech...

the mech see the lady chio, went to duplicate the house key at nearby shop, all this without her knowledge

then few weeks later went her house to rape her...

so exercise caution whenever you hand over your keys...

knn,

this kind kuku pple,

dun know this place call geylang?

gayland pay$$$..this one free

↡ Advertisement