My car has been discontinued

Icebrush79

This morn a little bo liao... so just post something light hearted... :D

After 2 years plus on the roads, Kah Motors will stop importing and selling FN2R... Which means... I now drive a "limited edition car" !! haha.... [bounce2]

I think big PIs can still import them though... Else the only way is to get a 2nd hand FN...

Change of market sediments, connoisseurs of the sexy bullet shaped FN will lamant as supply dips....

And its great, my car juz became rare (er)... Perhaps it would be called Civic Euro Type-R(are)... as one of the bros in the FN2R forum puts it... [:)]

Ooh yes!! Have a blessed and prosperous Lunar New Year to all!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

This morn a little bo liao... so just post something light hearted... :D

After 2 years plus on the roads, Kah Motors will stop importing and selling FN2R... Which means... I now drive a "limited edition car" !! haha.... [bounce2]

I think big PIs can still import them though... Else the only way is to get a 2nd hand FN...

Change of market sediments, connoisseurs of the sexy bullet shaped FN will lamant as supply dips....

And its great, my car juz became rare (er)... Perhaps it would be called Civic Euro Type-R(are)... as one of the bros in the FN2R forum puts it... [:)]

Ooh yes!! Have a blessed and prosperous Lunar New Year to all!! [thumbsup]

Ur car has got same status as DC5 liowz... [laugh]

Ur car has got same status as DC5 liowz... [laugh]

Ya Lor... and it means the value holds well.... Its good news actually.... [:)]

I noticed both DC5R and CL7 holds their price well in the used car market....

When is your baby due bro??

your car under recall or not?

Not that I know if... Perhaps because its not a mass market car, the chances of mass market production is lower.... [sunny]

So error rate of production is lower too...

So they will bring in the Japan R?? great i like that car. Haha.. but i am a poor soul. I can only afford a car lower than 100K. [bigcry]

Dunno leh... Last time I check with KM, they said that no plans to bring in the FD2R at the moment....

But no sweat la, FD2Rs are easily available from PIs here... no huge diff whether KM brings it in or not.... [:)]

Ya Lor... and it means the value holds well.... Its good news actually.... [:)]

I noticed both DC5R and CL7 holds their price well in the used car market....

When is your baby due bro??

Early June, bro... long way to go... [laugh]

So they will bring in the Japan R?? great i like that car. Haha.. but i am a poor soul. I can only afford a car lower than 100K. [bigcry]

lower than 100k say poor liowz... [laugh]

muz be grateful can afford a chery in sg liowz [laugh]

Dunno leh... Last time I check with KM, they said that no plans to bring in the FD2R at the moment....

But no sweat la, FD2Rs are easily available from PIs here... no huge diff whether KM brings it in or not.... [:)]

Anyway, its hardly any change i will buy Japan R. The ride is too harsh for a family car.

anyway my wife eyes had been glue to the Jetta.

Anyway, its hardly any change i will buy Japan R. The ride is too harsh for a family car.

anyway my wife eyes had been glue to the Jetta.

I feel your pain bro... [bigcry] Was in the same situation when I bought my FN...

I was so certain I'll buy a Golf GTi - bacuse of the 5-door concept and comfy ride... because at that time, I was quite certain i'll get married in 2012... But yeah, broke off with my gf..so I got the FN instead, something which I had always wanted...

But FD2R is indeed bumpy... Some ppl are perfectly fine with it... but some can't stand it at all... An intern sat in my FN on our way to an event function... she threw up as soon as we arrived at our destination... And I wasn't even driving hard.... :wacko:

it'll be cool if they bring in the FD2R... anyone know's how's the insurance on the FD2R? going 29 this yr

am awaiting the FT86 and see how it'll fare too

Another bro asked me... you have PM bro... [:)]

I feel your pain bro... [bigcry] Was in the same situation when I bought my FN...

I was so certain I'll buy a Golf GTi - bacuse of the 5-door concept and comfy ride... because at that time, I was quite certain i'll get married in 2012... But yeah, broke off with my gf..so I got the FN instead, something which I had always wanted...

But FD2R is indeed bumpy... Some ppl are perfectly fine with it... but some can't stand it at all... An intern sat in my FN on our way to an event function... she threw up as soon as we arrived at our destination... And I wasn't even driving hard.... :wacko:

Lucky thing is that I like Jetta too... [laugh]

i find the FD ride ok le... not as bad as having coilovers. got ur email bro. thnx !

mayb i wait a few more yrs get a used S1 or base-spec S2 Elise instead since will be over 30..time to save up

Edited by Mockngbrd

Yeah... might get it once bb turn 4 mths... MIL passed down 0-4mths car seat to me so i shall use that first :D

Wow... bb truns into a racer bb after 4 mths... cool dad cool bb.... you the man bro!! :D

↡ Advertisement