Volkswagon Recall. This is what i call professional..

Joseph22

Me.. I a bit regret buying.. Now too late to change..

dont worry ur polo is not going to come from Brazil. Its coming from South Africa.. but funny hor, why the recall mostly from Brazil made model?? other country no problem.

I mean to praise Volkswagon with my post btw... haha

Edited by Joseph22

if it's the polo, then i don't think i have much to worry abt. Backside itchy, got the scirocco instead.. worry abt reliability issues.

I think its not a bad choice. I dont like Scirocco initially, but when i see it in a car park, i realise its not a bad looking car.

if it's the polo, then i don't think i have much to worry abt. Backside itchy, got the scirocco instead.. worry abt reliability issues.

Why regret? Scirocco is one of the most beautiful coupe on the market. It had the performance and the look.

Not just that. Reputation is at stake too.

Actually i think all this recall will not damage the reputation much in current society. Cause everyone know that in modern world, if got problem. Give the company 1/2 a year, they will improve in that area and their car become safer again.

Actually i think all this recall will not damage the reputation much in current society. Cause everyone know that in modern world, if got problem. Give the company 1/2 a year, they will improve in that area and their car become safer again.

Precisely my point! [nod]