Car no power always kanna bully

Verve

if the sonata is going very fast even though first check on my mirror shows him very far away, i wont change lane. i will even cancel my signal, let him pass first.

but when he go very fast, and slow down beside ur car and disable u to change lane.. he is trying to be funny.

thats when i dont play nice.

===============

Like that is really trying to b funny. Just slowly keep moving closer to his taxi & see what he do?

But b careful sa some taxi drivers wil purposely have an accident & claim ins incl their loss of earnings for when taxi is in ws.

↡ Advertisement

i believe the hardest for lower cc cars to change lane is going on slightly incline road...so unless no choice, it'd be easier to overtake/change lane when goin down hill....

Hahaha, I totally agree with you. Somehow, I think low cc cars can make a driver more discipline by not changing lanes abruptly because due to the low power, sometimes might just forget the idea of changing lanes. It's either floor the throttle to merge into other lanes to match the speed of the traffic or just stick to the lane. On the other hand, low cc cars also seems to make the driver more skillful because they need to plan... [laugh]

i believe the hardest for lower cc cars to change lane is going on slightly incline road...so unless no choice, it'd be easier to overtake/change lane when goin down hill....

this is a real good tip, esp when cars on the slower lane trying to cut into the faster lane at an upslope will definitely disrupt the speed of flow...be more patient and overtake at flat/downslope roads only...

================

U go JB alone for shopping & petrol? Wah u very brave.

Many kaki think going JB is like driving into war torn Iraq.

Not alone lah, all the way in,,, jam and all v boring one, sometimes with gfs go do hair, with friends & family go makan. I like Jusco, alot of branded there as well as huge supermarket, i always buy eggs Organic ones somemore LOL cheap cheap

erm...actually 1.4 and 1.6 , not too much diff right?

makes lots of diff if it's auto tranny; even more if it's 1.6M vs 1.4A. Just need to understand one's car more and dun be afraid to whack it hard. Lots of people don't drive above 3K rpm 'cos they scared the engine will drop off [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] It does not help that most of these engines sound very angry at 3K rpm :D :D :D

But, if one constantly whip these engines above 3K, it will sound smoother and more responsive.

Edited by Kangadrool

==================

They do know. Like what colour lipstick to put on while using the rear view mirror. Or combing hair.

Or checking make-up. Or toking on mobile phone. Or attending to the kids in the car. Or............ [:p]

Couldn't be more true [laugh]

wonder if its me or is this really the case

now that i changed to a smaller cc 1.4 korean car, always get this. like today

kept to middle lane cos got taxi bay at left lane (always blocked by taxi)

need to turn 150m after taxi lane, signal early left while in middle lane.

stupid uncle driving a presage 2.5 think he is vip, purposely speed up to just behind my backside to prevent me from filtering,

i indicate my intentions (havent i already done it few secs ago with my signal) by vering slightly to left.

he still come closer, if i let him go, then i will completely miss the turn.

in the end, i have to press horn, gesture and floor accelerator

damn uncle, have to curse him on cny.

and this aint the first such incident.

didnt happen as much when i was driving a 1.6

It happens to everyone. On Reunion dinner night, while driving home, I was on Lane 1 @ 100km/h.

Lane 2, 1 car length behind, another car, is already catching up, and behind me Lane 1, 1 OPC plate, driving fast and tailgate me.

He flash Headlight means he wan me to MOVE LANE 2 for his LC car to overtake. But Lane 2 the car already is almost beside me - HOW to filter to Lane 2 ? This Kwai Lan OPC kept flashing Headlight, I wan to but how to filter away for you ? so I Tu Lan, slow down to 90km so Lane 2 car become ahead of me.

OPC filter to Lane 2 and cut into my lane so freaking close and sped off.

Its so common nowadays...

So not your car small, I drive Honda Stream so what ? Its the many drivers' arrogance, impatience, born a nice baby but BRED to be a b@stard character that are fast filling up our society.

Try not to signal the next time, should help. Happy New Year

Yes u r correcto !

Sadly, signalling to other lane drivers is the CUE for them to be Vigilant NOT to let u cut his lane.

Its already a built-in Instinct, or Altered DNA...

Erm not no power leh, just now i was driving my sister in law's RX8 who's a P=Plate, i lazy to take out the plate, one vios zhnged with big spoiler and many guages keep highbeam me at a traffic light for no f--k reason, i wind down my window to show him the middle finger and the vios can only continue to flash his high beam faster. dunno wtf is he trying to prove. I think u drive p plate or sport car maybe kena makan more than a no power car lor, i nv encounter this for the last 5 years of driving with my own car

He High beam u sometimes not he Kwai Lan. He may be trying to tell u :

a. Ur tyre no Air

b. Ur door not close properly

c. U did not on Headlight.

d. U may be on High beam...

So don't jump to conclusions. I tried to High Beam someone of his tyre Puncture but he also showed me Middle Finger... Is that you ?

Also, I realise that so so much HI-tech in cars on performance, FC,etc, the car communicative tech is still a HORN and Signal Lights (Low Tech)

Why can't we have LED banners :

1. Behind windscreen,

2. Front Windscreen

To show messages to drivers Behind/in front - to communicate the dangers or request intentions ?

You can speak it with voice recognition (of course No Vulgar words will show (the computer will change to polite words)

Anyone interest to Joint-Venture ??

Edited by Tigerwoods

==============

U notice how many women cannot decide which way to turn the steering wheel when reversing into a CP lot?

Maybe cos they use left brain more than right brain? Different skills. [grin]

But I do admit I know some very good women drivers. [nod]

[laugh] [laugh] U r correcto !

Yes some women drivers are good drivers - My wife is 1.

But 99 % Women drivers cannot execute a Parallel Parking. [:p]

i saw a car the other day with an LED screen at the rear of the windscreen...

the driver just show his name and handphone no leh...

should be legal in singapore right??

If taxis have on roof, showing, I think only commercial vehicles with license to display ADs is possible.

If we lobby to LTA that its time to get Higher tech with communication between vehicles, we can avoid dangers.

Example :

If I want to communicate to front car : SGU1234X Ur back Left Tyre No Air. I'm saving him from accident about to happen. At current condition - I only get Middle Finger and he gets an accident.

Or Behind LED - SHA4321Z - Ur left front door not closed properly.

Standard messages can be numbered 1 to 10.

Potential JV partners can PM me ?

Not alone lah, all the way in,,, jam and all v boring one, sometimes with gfs go do hair, with friends & family go makan. I like Jusco, alot of branded there as well as huge supermarket, i always buy eggs Organic ones somemore LOL cheap cheap

hmm...are we allowed to buy eggs back?...i am not really sure about the rules but i know oil cant buy back....btw u have a funny nick...kopi teh c.. ^^

erm...actually 1.4 and 1.6 , not too much diff right?

Its like comparing the previous getz 1.4 vs the 1.6...same body with less power vs same body with more power, there is definately a difference and since most 1.4l and 1.6l weighs about the same...so :)

↡ Advertisement