Would like to buy a +5yr Tucson, anyone consider to sell?

Lafille

Neutral Newbie

I'm an expat, will work here for 2-4yrs, would like to buy a Hundai Tucson 2.0AT. Does anyone consider to sell? The requirement is as followed:

1) Mileage < 80000km

2) Good maintainance record

3) No. of owner <=2, better 1

Anyone who like to sell, pls PM me or email to [email protected], thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

no one selling the car more than 5yrs at sgcarmart, ... don't know why... and just like to buy a car from original owner, really hard to find

Expat? Did you really have to mention that? [rolleyes]

And I was wondering what it got to do with buying a car.

Does it mean to alert the car sellers to carrot chop... since the impression potrayed by most expat is they are rich !

but nonetheless I find most from tiong land like to mention this... :P

Expat? Did you really have to mention that? [rolleyes]

what's wrong? he/she may think that being an expat there may be different procedures when buying a car.... so to be safe, mention lor.....

mai sensitive leh...

Cars >5 yrs had high COE back then.. so better to get cars <4.5yrs instead..

Btw, telling 2nd hand car dealers that u're an expat is like waving a sign saying "chop me".. [:p]

Cars >5 yrs had high COE back then.. so better to get cars <4.5yrs instead..

Btw, telling 2nd hand car dealers that u're an expat is like waving a sign saying "chop me".. [:p]

Yeah, don't need to wave any sign. When you go down in person, they will know you are not local.

Neutral Newbie

since the TS claims he/she's an expat, then I can't help but notice that the email address looks like the TS is from China.

Why cant a chinese national be an expat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate

An expatriate (in abbreviated form, expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country and culture other than that of the person's upbringing or legal residence. The word comes from the Latin term expatriātus from ex ("out of") and patriā the ablative case of patria ("country, fatherland").

Why cant a chinese national be an expat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate

An expatriate (in abbreviated form, expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country and culture other than that of the person's upbringing or legal residence. The word comes from the Latin term expatriātus from ex ("out of") and patriā the ablative case of patria ("country, fatherland").

i didn't mention that a Chinese national cannot be an expat, did I? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the advise not saying i'm expat... everybody told me I'm gonna be chopped up by dealer, really would like to know how :) because when you are familar with their tricks, you will not be cheated that easy. I think not only for expat, they also chop local people, that is the nature of their job. The car here is really expensive...

Edited by Lafille

Neutral Newbie

anyone has any view on a 5 year old tucson? i've been reccommended to buy one from the dealer. mechanic told me getting spares for this willbe a headache, any comments?

↡ Advertisement