Kept Asking - why???

Kungfu

Anybody can shed a light on customs guys, everytime I go JB, confirm ask "What's your car plate no.?"

Isn't it already registered????????????

↡ Advertisement

Anybody can shed a light on customs guys, everytime I go JB, confirm ask "What's your car plate no.?"

Isn't it already registered????????????

To make sure the car is not stolen??

i just came back from penang and the custom officer at airport flipped thru the entire passport...look for what? money?

if there is a minute discrepancy, such as missing one stamp, they can haul you in , and you know what you have to do to get away.

Neutral Newbie

Bro I think they need to update your vehicle no.leaving and entering Singpore

If u notice the orange cam box at all the Immigration booth is suppose to view your veh no.

possible your veh no.is out of the cam view

i just came back from penang and the custom officer at airport flipped thru the entire passport...look for what? money?

u never put ang pow ah... cny leh.. [:p]

The next trip you come back, try putting some monies in the passport, see what will happen to you.

u never put ang pow ah... cny leh.. [:p]

On wednesday evening at the 2nd link malaysia custom was greeted by an "unusual" friendly and smiling custom officer at the clearing booth.

Quote " HAPPY NEW YEAR SIR." My response " uhhhhh..oooo happy new year". His reply " ang pow sir"...

Action : put Rm2 into the passport. (btw passport is red so can stimulate as ang pow hor) [drivingcar]