Rational for frowning upon well endowed chicks

IDrago

Hi guys... I observe with much interest that quite a handful of bros here prefer flat chested chicks... Anyone care to air their opinions on why there is such an occurrence??? <_< i.e. they look intelligent, they do not misplace things in their cleavage etc...

To be honest, I am one of those traditional guys that advocates C and above [dizzy] With all due respect thou, size doesn't really matter, it just a preference!!

Ladies, you're invited to participate as well!!

↡ Advertisement

ive seen guys driving ferraris going for ordinary girls...flat chested im not sure how someone would define it...

They must be hiding their treasure trove in an undisclosed location!!! [laugh]

Well, flat cheasted as in anorexic look as detailed by some of the bros here... [:/]

could be...i dunno maybe the girl din put on makeup or something....but its the typical slim type of girl....not the angelina jolie kind of figure

come on guys... it is not her fault if a girl is naturally busty.. i know some girls who are naturally big but the hooters are a major source of burden and embarrassment to them... so they always cover up and downplay their assets... what a waste right? i know their feeling so i try hard not to stare when i have coffee with them... [laugh][laugh]

Well probably its wise to date beyond the physical aspect of a lady, besides, beauty is only skin deep!!!

Back to topic!!! I myself have encountered comments from mates pertaining to the namesake, in the likes of

1) Flat chested women looks "Smarter" and more "Professional" in a business suit

2) When a flat chested women isn't inferior of her assets, that confidence is totally sizzling!!

3) Flat chested women looks graceful and elegant in most attire

4) Flat chested women carries themselves better in most circumstances

5) Flat chested women appears to be more capable of an intelligent conversation

etc... [sweatdrop]

come on guys... it is not her fault if a girl is naturally busty.. i know some girls who are naturally big but the hooters are a major source of burden and embarrassment to them... so they always cover up and downplay their assets... what a waste right? i know their feeling so i try hard not to stare when i have coffee with them... [laugh][laugh]

Yeah, it sucks to be them sometimes, imagine having to put up with often degrading teases and unwanted jest... But I guess it

well when you have perfectly endowed boobs and a matching personality and smart brain, its a very complete package. I know some but not many like that.

but since there are far more flat chested girls here and most of them have boring personalities and being flat doesn't automatically mean they are smart.. there are far more girls in this category.

men being men, if you have to put up with not too smart brain and boring personality, at least having something to fill your hands is not all lost. :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

Yeah, it sucks to be them sometimes, imagine having to put up with often degrading teases and unwanted jest... But I guess it’s the Asian society. Busty western women are totally comfortable with that kinda attention and this confidence is very sexy to me!! :wub:

You got to be kidding right?

I think that would only happen during the early schooling years.

Busty chicks (note not fat chicks) are absolutely loving their assets. Flat chested women are the ones without confidence. Not the other way round.

Well and for that matter, everyone has their preferences. If you like flat chested, so be it.

I love busty chicks!

Edited by Strife

well when you have perfectly endowed boobs and a matching personality and smart brain, its a very complete package. I know some but not many like that.

but since there are far more flat chested girls here and most of them have boring personalities and being flat doesn't automatically mean they are smart.. there are far more girls in this category.

men being men, if you have to put up with not too smart brain and boring personality, at least having something to fill your hands is not all lost. :ph34r:

Yeah, well spoken... I m citing another related experience with no prejudice to whosoever...

A while ago, I was dating this gal with huge lovely puppies!! We were doing a road trip in Aussie and I was the one driving... then I had an urge to drink and told her nicely to take control of the wheel... As I was drinking, the vehicle started swaying???? I turned around and saw her holding the shift stick in earnest concentration [dizzy]

Who likes airport runway? They are just bluffng you.

Give me twin peaks (.)(.) anytime! Bring it on!

Edited by Fcw75

You got to be kidding right?

I think that would only happen during the early schooling years.

Busty chicks (note not fat chicks) are absolutely loving their assets. Flat chested women are the ones without confidence. Not the other way round.

Well and for that matter, everyone has their preferences. If you like flat chested, so be it.

I love busty chicks!

Gimmie a five bro!!!!

Busty 1

Flat chested 0

↡ Advertisement