3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

Bro Ver45,

Do you stay in old house ie. Other ppl stay before or new house ie. U are first owner?

↡ Advertisement

Bro Ver45,

Do you stay in old house ie. Other ppl stay before or new house ie. U are first owner?

Yes, in fact I just moved in last April, so fairly new.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro

1. Is your house a newly built house?

2. If NOT, then have you ever "cleanse" your house before you move in?

Yes, in fact I just moved in last April, so fairly new.

light switches can cause "fickling" lights... better to check the switch..

of cos if you feel that there is something in the house... pls seek other type of help but dun play play with electrical problems

Something really strange happened to me 2 days ago and I was wondering anyone could shed some (scientific) light.

My bathroom has 2 LED lights, each controlled with a separate switch. It's the type that when you first on it, it's white light, then when you off/on again, it's yellow, then yellow-white.

When I went into the bathroom, I remember clearly turning on the second switch. Halfway through, the light turned off and the other one turned on, flickering itself to yellow. These lights do not flicker when you on them - they turn on immediately. I vaguely remember hearing the switches flipping as well. When I went out to see, the second switch was now in the off position, and the first switch was now on. I was home alone so no one else could've done it.

Question is, is it even possible for switches to flip themselves on/off? Note that there was heavy lightning at that time and I've previously had strange things happen during lightning, such as the doorbell ringing by itself, which I know is definitely possible due to the surge. But switches? Now I don't know whether to call an electrician or bomoh. Appreciate some thoughts and comments.

Don't worry, it's not ghost. This kind of switches work by on/off power spikes. Means there could have been a momentary power dip in the line, which to the switcher it seems like a power off and on, hence it switched to the second light mode.

(edited)

To answer bro Zoom99, yes it's newly built and it is quite near graveyards. I never did any "cleansing" before moving in. But I am not a pantang person and although I believe in these kinds of things, I've never seen/heard/experienced anything before this and neither have my neighbors.

That's why I am searching for a scientific explanation (thanks bro Alpha) for what happened. Even if it's really a spirit, I'd rather leave it alone and co-exist with it, rather than getting a bomoh and angering it and who knows what it's gonna do after that.

Edited by Ver45

For those with third eye can consider taking extra income! Those moving to their new house or going to purchase house can ask them see see look look at those house to see clean or not. haha :D

• Praise 1

well, my fren's hub has the 3rd eye. not sure if religion allows

if religion dun allow then how? dig out the eye meh?

this 3rd eye thing is a blessing/curse from God. How can a humanly religion call it unallowable?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

which religion dun allow 3rd eye? [grin]

not disallow 3rd eyes lah...but rather using this ability to earn extra income.

seriously, if i hv 3rd eyes, i won't do it. can scare the crap out.

my parent's place used to hv alot of these spooky crap. no need to wait 7th mth to see. something middle of the night, eyes not fully open after waking up for toilet break can see. then after spotting it, pretend not to see but die die grope around in the dark n make way to toilet.

• Praise 1

not disallow 3rd eyes lah...but rather using this ability to earn extra income.

seriously, if i hv 3rd eyes, i won't do it. can scare the crap out.

my parent's place used to hv alot of these spooky crap. no need to wait 7th mth to see. something middle of the night, eyes not fully open after waking up for toilet break can see. then after spotting it, pretend not to see but die die grope around in the dark n make way to toilet.

oh ya

i dun think any religion recommends that

• Praise 1

How u know they are ghosts / aberrations ?

Did you talk to them ?

Can you touch/feel them ?

My beliefs tells me that the Human Souls cannot dwell on Earth. Everything we see are demons in the form of human souls trying to deceive people (may not be you but others).

Glad you lost it at 15 yrs old.

You reminded me of Movie Constantine...

My beliefs similar. I remembered my wife used to be able to see but once she believed my beliefs, she cannot see nor sense anymore...

Supercharged

Holy powder meaning the joss powder include herbs, flower, pollen and such, not bone ashes.... Contain of hair and such, belong to the LP who made the amulet. I can confirm, you are totally misleaded by your information.

Any barang amulet using human part are supposingly not buddhism related. Same go for those strange looking figure.... By using those, bearer are open to negative qi and sooner or later will face the consequent.

a friend of mine had personal experience with such stuff in Thailand

he had a biz appt with one of the top Generals of Thai army. He entered the General's office, he described it like a temple. Has all sorts of idols, statues of monks, baby ghosts in glass bottles, some animal parts, incense burning.

He already didnt feel at ease coz of these, and he felt very strange. He talked to General, then when they are done, they got up, and General walked them out to the office door. General was in front leading the way, my friend was behind him. As they walked towards this statue or some baby ghost, next to the door, the General stretched his right hand and pointed to the baby ghost in the bottle and mumbled something. My friend didn't take notice and didnt bother to look at what he was pointing. the moment they left the office and walking on the common corridor of the army building, my friend felt sad out of sudden. When he got into the car, he was feeling feverish and numb

He realised its a spiritual attack. He suffered alot of 'medical' problems when he came back. Hospitalised and docs couldn't disgnose the problem

I suspect the General expected him to pay respects to that thing that he pointed to, but my friend didn't and somehow it anger the spirit.

Be careful of such stuff

Supercharged

To answer bro Zoom99, yes it's newly built and it is quite near graveyards. I never did any "cleansing" before moving in. But I am not a pantang person and although I believe in these kinds of things, I've never seen/heard/experienced anything before this and neither have my neighbors.

That's why I am searching for a scientific explanation (thanks bro Alpha) for what happened. Even if it's really a spirit, I'd rather leave it alone and co-exist with it, rather than getting a bomoh and angering it and who knows what it's gonna do after that.

Human and spirit cannot live under one roof for too long. The yang and yin qi imbalance will cause health and wealth problems to the family members living inside.

I can share a true story of an incident happened few years back.

• Praise 2

Reading this topic seems like 3 eye is quite common, but my surrounding friends and family all never mention anything about seeing something leh.

a friend of mine had personal experience with such stuff in Thailand

he had a biz appt with one of the top Generals of Thai army. He entered the General's office, he described it like a temple. Has all sorts of idols, statues of monks, baby ghosts in glass bottles, some animal parts, incense burning.

He already didnt feel at ease coz of these, and he felt very strange. He talked to General, then when they are done, they got up, and General walked them out to the office door. General was in front leading the way, my friend was behind him. As they walked towards this statue or some baby ghost, next to the door, the General stretched his right hand and pointed to the baby ghost in the bottle and mumbled something. My friend didn't take notice and didnt bother to look at what he was pointing. the moment they left the office and walking on the common corridor of the army building, my friend felt sad out of sudden. When he got into the car, he was feeling feverish and numb

He realised its a spiritual attack. He suffered alot of 'medical' problems when he came back. Hospitalised and docs couldn't disgnose the problem

I suspect the General expected him to pay respects to that thing that he pointed to, but my friend didn't and somehow it anger the spirit.

Be careful of such stuff

Or could it be your friend & General cannot come into an agreement in the business hence the General cast the voodoo? Normally if a deal is successful, both parties would have walked through the door smiling & paying gratitudes.

In the end, how your friend manage to get out of the cast?

↡ Advertisement