3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

Interesting encounters....

Food for thought: Why the Chinese experiences are so different from the West where they always have hauntings? Things moving ard and stuff...is it something to do with culture and beliefs?

I also noticed when watching those ghost hunting shows in Hong Kong and Ang Mo version.

Hong Kong version always have funny situation like female host kenna possessed, the group armed with a priest who does nothing except for solving those "possessed" cases. Situ FaZheng from Guai Tan is one of a kind as well. Clearly he is a geomancer but kenna brought along to do exorcist. LOL

Ang Mo version I feel more respectful towards the entity, like they will find out the history of the place they are investigating (see the difference? ang mo investigate, Chinese go disturb) then they will try to go in and establish connection with scientific gadgets with no supernatural power beings like priest with them... They almost never encountered extreme cases like possession.

Wandering if the female host from Hong Kong are xmm, that's why those spirit like to "possess" their body. hahahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Barangs are non-traditional amulet and item ie like Palakit, image of couple making love, butterfly, KMT and stuff......

Archan are a title also found in monkhood....... Shu Jia Di Zhi also call archan.... Barang mostly come from them but some monk also made barang too.

So what's barang & Archan? keep seeing these terms... They seem to be practicing both Buddhism & local animalistic rituals.

• Praise 1

Barangs are non-traditional amulet and item ie like Palakit, image of couple making love, butterfly, KMT and stuff......

Archan are a title also found in monkhood....... Shu Jia Di Zhi also call archan.... Barang mostly come from them but some monk also made barang too.

Another eerie item is Corpse oil amulet... Apparently, there's spirit residing in them right? Is this common in S'pore?

• Praise 1

Kind of ....got amulet made of human bone too....

Another eerie item is Corpse oil amulet... Apparently, there's spirit residing in them right? Is this common in S'pore?

• Praise 1

almost all thai amulets have human parts in them , just only which part. At the end of day karma affects everyone , don't think having some holy protection/amulet would meant people can be protected even when they do bad things. Take too much , you pay in another way.

Don't affect you , hit your family even worse

Edited by CH_CO
  • Praise 1

Bros, do avoid dealing/dabbling in these amulets as they contain very negative energies.

• Praise 1

Almost all? Are u sure? Dun anyhow say leh... Most are made from clay, joss powder from devotees and such.... Anyhow claim also sin u know...

almost all thai amulets have human parts in them , just only which part. At the end of day karma affects everyone , don't think having some holy protection/amulet would meant people can be protected even when they do bad things. Take too much , you pay in another way.

Bros, do avoid dealing/dabbling in these amulets as they contain very negative energies.

a friend of mine is having one that made of a corpse's fresh.

• Praise 1

I dun go for those... More me all holy joss powder, herbs AMD such.....

doesnt all ghosts go to hell after death? isnt their spirit accompany by horse and cow guards to hell?

no.

need to do ritual to lead them to the right path.

a friend of mine is having one that made of a corpse's fresh.

Did you share with him the negative repercussions of keeping it?

• Praise 1

Almost all? Are u sure? Dun anyhow say leh... Most are made from clay, joss powder from devotees and such.... Anyhow claim also sin u know...

I am almost sure. I might be wrong but i might be right til i am proven otherwise. From what i know "holy" powder is made of human remains and some amulets contains hair , nairs etc etc. Maybe i am wrong , maybe some expert can correct me.

Edited by CH_CO
  • Praise 1

Wah lao eehh . . . Don't mention selarang camp! I was there for my 1st ict almost 20years ago. Came back from field camp with dys2 and driver in the dead of the night to retrieve something from store @ 3am. Officer gave permission for us, signaller and driver to go wash up and koon until 6am. Went back to company line which was empty and took a shower. Imagine the damn toilet was all dark and eerie. Thinking back, I must be crazy but very very brave. This camp is known to be haunted. http://www.mycarforum.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wacko.gif

I read that Selarang camp was a POW camp during WW2 (from here: http://remembersingapore.org/2013/09/20/colonial-changi-history/)

Apparently lots of deaths and sufferings then, so no surprise that it has a lot of 怨气 perhaps even today

And some of the blocks are so old

• Praise 1

actually not surprising to have human " parts " embedded in the making of religious stuffs....in old tibet some of their drum ( damaru) is made up of 2 cut up human skulls ...go google it.....some sword maker also use human bones as carbon to " strengthen " it or blood to quenched the molten metal......some believe this and that, but some actually is crazy enough to do it.....just live life as it is loh no need to go to such extreme wat. let the dead RIP lah .

• Praise 1

I am almost sure. I might be wrong but i might be right til i am proven otherwise. From what i know "holy" powder is made of human remains and some amulets contains hair , nairs etc etc. Maybe i am wrong , maybe some expert can correct me.

Holy powder meaning the joss powder include herbs, flower, pollen and such, not bone ashes.... Contain of hair and such, belong to the LP who made the amulet. I can confirm, you are totally misleaded by your information.

Any barang amulet using human part are supposingly not buddhism related. Same go for those strange looking figure.... By using those, bearer are open to negative qi and sooner or later will face the consequent.

no, he would not believe me. to each his own. -_-

• Praise 1

If I m not wrong, Ajahn means Teacher in Thai.

↡ Advertisement