3rd Eye (aka Yin Yang eye)

Mcf777

Turbocharged

since all botak why never use the hair for extension.......hahaha...confirm the ncos wont disturb u all until POP!

always gives me shivers le. even when we tell the sgt, he came in, see, and zhao. didnt say a word ><

↡ Advertisement

always gives me shivers le. even when we tell the sgt, he came in, see, and zhao. didnt say a word ><

last time during my wedding also have....night time...my kakis were all having some chats when the cook suddenly ran towards us....she said something big and white flew from the opposite block and landed on the tentage she was cooking in....waliao u should have seen her face....we all guys then when to look for 'thing' but there was nothing...but she swore she saw something landed on the tentage...that was in AMK ave 10 near ang mo quee camp.....

Turbocharged

bloody hell, one long, long black strand of hair. cannot be ours since all botak, and this was like waist length hair. laid out, 1 strand, on his bed. i still remember, that night, we all didnt sleep. just sit at the centre table together and sleep on the desk ...

Actually this one got a possibility that might have been brought in by one of the botak..

Before bookin go muak muak with long hair gf, then a strand drop and stuck on the bag or clothe and there it is.

nice diamonds , rich!!! pae song?

Bo lah...crystal nia. Got money for diamonds I rather donate to help pple or save some cows or other animals.

It's a pae si pan open mould. One of the 1st batch pumped using the 1st mould. I heard less then 400 pcs.

Bo lah...crystal nia. Got money for diamonds I rather donate to help pple or save some cows or other animals.

It's a pae si pan open mould. One of the 1st batch pumped using the 1st mould. I heard less then 400 pcs.

Had a AC Nong LPT 3 tarkut Jumbo size...nice pc but too big to wear...lol....

Actually this one got a possibility that might have been brought in by one of the botak..

Before bookin go muak muak with long hair gf, then a strand drop and stuck on the bag or clothe and there it is.

You never know is one of the SGT that put the strand of hair onto the bed during their off day to make all the botak hum... [laugh]

This one i got 2 pieces danging around , i seriously doubt less than 400.

Edited by CH_CO
  • Praise 1

This one i got 2 pieces danging around , i seriously doubt less than 400.

Si pan got a lot. This is a special edition wif gold foil and also of different meat and thicker too. But anyway lp pae has tons of fakes outside. Jin scary
  • Praise 1

do places like columbariums have higher sighting of spits?

Ask life corporation lah... :D got mp as door god....an lah

Edited by LoverofCar
  • Praise 2

do places like columbariums have higher sighting of spirits?

U know when those typical nite prayer chanting starts at a Funeral.

Depending on the power of the monk......it might attract so many until..............

Its like football fans packing the stadium watching the World Cup Grand final. [crazy][sweatdrop][dizzy]

I still remember wify told me at my grandfather's funeral.......they were all over the place.

Smelling food, standing next to monks, hanging at the steel supports overhead, under tables, even watching people play manjong.....damn bloody powerfull monk to attract so many lor!!!!

Edited by Hiphiphoray
  • Praise 1

Columbarums, temple and places where by not much movement is very yin and attract many of the kind especially when nitefall....Columarium can say top the list....

• Praise 2

Si pan got a lot. This is a special edition wif gold foil and also of different meat and thicker too. But anyway lp pae has tons of fakes outside. Jin scary

Ya LP Pae many fake outside.... go temple take directly better lor.... those selling at thailand roadside mostly fake.....

do places like columbariums have higher sighting of spirits?

kena before at lim chu kang columbarium once during ns. after night shoot at the nearby hill.

was in the bus otw back to camp. was passing by the comlumbarium when i noticed thru the corner of lmy eye the columbarium was full of ppl. on second thought, thinking it was around midnight, i turned to look again, but it was empty this time round.

believe it or not, the next day i was high with fever, admitted to Pasir lebar medical centre. was on a few packets of drips but doesnt helps. ended up consulting a medium when i told my mom what happened over the phone.

Lp pae , got plenty , just visit the temple and ask from the abbot. Most of the older versions are dispersed whatever thats left are the newer ones.

The older ones , even the senior monks in the monastry are asking it back offering me a price. The monk knew i had pae song and m16 and eyeing the pae pan i was wearing.

Edited by CH_CO

Something really strange happened to me 2 days ago and I was wondering anyone could shed some (scientific) light.

My bathroom has 2 LED lights, each controlled with a separate switch. It's the type that when you first on it, it's white light, then when you off/on again, it's yellow, then yellow-white.

When I went into the bathroom, I remember clearly turning on the second switch. Halfway through, the light turned off and the other one turned on, flickering itself to yellow. These lights do not flicker when you on them - they turn on immediately. I vaguely remember hearing the switches flipping as well. When I went out to see, the second switch was now in the off position, and the first switch was now on. I was home alone so no one else could've done it.

Question is, is it even possible for switches to flip themselves on/off? Note that there was heavy lightning at that time and I've previously had strange things happen during lightning, such as the doorbell ringing by itself, which I know is definitely possible due to the surge. But switches? Now I don't know whether to call an electrician or bomoh. Appreciate some thoughts and comments.

Something really strange happened to me 2 days ago and I was wondering anyone could shed some (scientific) light.

My bathroom has 2 LED lights, each controlled with a separate switch. It's the type that when you first on it, it's white light, then when you off/on again, it's yellow, then yellow-white.

When I went into the bathroom, I remember clearly turning on the second switch. Halfway through, the light turned off and the other one turned on, flickering itself to yellow. These lights do not flicker when you on them - they turn on immediately. I vaguely remember hearing the switches flipping as well. When I went out to see, the second switch was now in the off position, and the first switch was now on. I was home alone so no one else could've done it.

Question is, is it even possible for switches to flip themselves on/off? Note that there was heavy lightning at that time and I've previously had strange things happen during lightning, such as the doorbell ringing by itself, which I know is definitely possible due to the surge. But switches? Now I don't know whether to call an electrician or bomoh. Appreciate some thoughts and comments.

call an electrician first lor

whether got ghost or not... safety first

LOL

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4