Anyone looking for a Starlet??

Jeronamo

Dear all,

I am planning to let go my Starlet by end June. Looking at $4900 with all accessories. Coe till 08/2011, road tax till 06/2010 and next inspection at 12/2010. For more details or viewing, please SMS or call me at 83220948. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Selling my Starlet EP70. Side and front lip, Enkei rims, coe until Mar 2014. Looking around 6k. Call me at 97464985 for those interested! Thanks!

Regards,

Kenny

Neutral Newbie

Borrow yr thread bro.......... anyone interested to buy my ep80 pls give mi a call at 9844 9553 mine COE till 30 april 2019.

here's some pics

Picture095.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Neutral Newbie

hey guys, I'm looking for a 2011 ep80 Starlet, pls drop me pm if you know of one for sale at a good price. Theres a solid red specimen on sgcarmart but unfortunately it's out of my budget! cheers

Borrow yr thread bro.......... anyone interested to buy my ep80 pls give mi a call at 9844 9553 mine COE till 30 april 2019.

here's some pics

Woo nice ride bro...!!

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

My brother-in-law is interested to get a Starlet to drive for one year. Anyone wants to sell their ride? He's looking at around $3000 to $3500. No need for vroom vroom. Just need to be reliable to drive kids around. He's currently contemplating

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...258&DL=1138

and

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...841&DL=1036.

Anyone know anything about these cars? Which bro it belonged to and any demons in the car?

Cheers

Chris

Neutral Newbie

Btw guys wat u think of this idea.....Since can't afford coe nxt year I buy over this

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...705&DL=1243

And transfer all my stuff into this one......wkd be same rite heh heh

Not really. If you pay for the COE and it's high, at least you know it's worth the paper value if something happens to it to make it a total loss. For the 2019 COE, the value of the COE is only worth S$4000+. If total loss, all you get back is pro-rated of $4000. And you're paying $16000 for it. If nothing goes wrong for the 9 years, you just bought yourself cheap motoring. If it does...

So it's a greater risk to get the COE 2019 one, but cheaper. So you decide.

Hope that clarifies things bro.

Neutral Newbie

The blue one looks a better bet chenoire cleaner oso ;) btw need to pass u the starlet manual gimme an SMS yeah

I thought the blue one looks better too. But what really matters is the drive. Will try both and let you know which one I think is better.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

erm...... hopefully by d coming yrs got a sudden big drop in COE for those bro still driving starlet, starlet is the best small car to me in term of handling n stabilizer with full setup in suspension n anti-roll bars tested n proven, kakis whose would like to share their exprience driving starlet ?

Edited by Swiftboi