Another 8.8% increment for the ministars?

Babyckh

I love Sg...peace and natural disaster free!! Feel safe staying here. But hor...i really do agree that we are the middle low income group felt very suffocated living here. Ah gong keep wanting us to have kids?? How to?? Cannot even survive ourselves liao still give birth and let kid suffer with us meh?I am just a commoner and I just wan simple "aids" given to us like

1)Low medical fees,Better medical benefits

2)Better Infant/child care & Educational benefits

3)Cheap & affordable housing

4)Cheaper utilities bills

5)Cheaper groceries & Daily expenses

6)Work life balanced.

For the budget 2010,what does this budget 2010 benefits us middle class huh?!! Talk so much but seem nothing to do with me wor!!can someone enlighten me???

Ppl like me earning abt 1.8K to 2.2K a month no need to pay income tax also mah. Haiz...sianz!!

==============

Not only u but even the lower income get very little $$$. If u divide the cash component by 12 months, it might only cover less than a simple meal a day.

U might not pay Income Tax but u r actually paying quite a lot of other taxes, levies, fees & GST.

We have a lot of "Indirect Taxes" in SG.

↡ Advertisement

Ministerial Pay: Uniquely Singapore, F1 or F9?

By Leong Sze Hian

77% Private sector benchmark = 9 months performance + GDP bonus?

I refer to the Public Service Division

agree with you. bring in so many foreign talents to compete with us. break so many singaporean rice bowl. say increase population to improve GDP. bull-dabian. in the end now wan increase foreign talent levy. all they want is money. never think of locals. do things wrong den now cover backside. standard of living keep increasing but the money of middle-class doesnt. its seriously time for a change seriously.

==============

It seems like the middle & lower income Sporeans r being systematically squeezed till nothing more can come out. [:(][sweatdrop][dead]

Precisely my point....

You are talking about a leader who has to think about his own countrymen fighting at war and risk losing their lives in 2 foreign lands for purposes and reasons not related to them for years already....Someone who has to manage his economy that could have a global impact, creating jobs, healthcare bills, Middle East peace etc..And how much is he taking home? [hur]

================

I think its gradually becoming more obvious that more & more Sporeans feel that our leaders & being paid too much.

And they still got the cheek to give themselves another increase this year when we r all struggling to just keep our heads above water.

Its damm obscene. [furious]

================

I think its gradually becoming more obvious that more & more Sporeans feel that our leaders & being paid too much.

And they still got the cheek to give themselves another increase this year when we r all struggling to just keep our heads above water.

Its damm obscene. [furious]

Welcome to uniquely Singapore.....Our GRC system is the one of its kind on this earth.

The largest share of Government spending will go to Mindef (24.7 per cent or $11.46 billion) and the Education Ministry (20.8 per cent or $9.66 billion). Salaries for political appointments - ministers, ministers of state and parliamentary secretaries - are estimated to be $58.28 million, or 8.8 per cent higher than last year. TEO XUANWEI

Looks like we will kena 10% GST after election liao...

Bunch of greedy, useless pigs.... :angry:

PCB! Reading this makes me gan dulan! Hoot e ki si!

I tot they say donate to charity?

donate where?

============

I also can "donate" my $$$ to charity. I give to my wife.

If anybody questions me, I can say thet "Charity begins at home". [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Welcome to uniquely Singapore.....Our GRC system is the one of its kind on this earth.

================

All these unique systems developed by some very insecure pple to keep them in the money.

The worst thing is Sporeans r so trusting to believe when we r being told its for our own good. [mad]

Hmm.. i thought we singaporeans have become "less hard-driving and hard-striving" & this is why

it is a good thing that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants..... [grin]

Oh and i forgot we, Singaporeans were reminded:

"If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem"... Period [grin]

Edited by Forrestcat

I think during the chinese new year reunion dinner the lees and the goh over their dinnig table discussing that sink-a-poreans cannot do anything one....

and one of them says i'm short of money... can increase?????

the other one says, i cannot increase u only...... then they deside lets increase every mini-star pay......

they agreed......

and true enuf sink-a-poreans cannot do anything accept complaining in MCF..... hhahaha

too bad 66% wan this system so the 44% cry lor. and i can see from so many forums there are so many "44%". but how many is really 44% ?? i am proud to say i am truely 44% haha

every single SGrean is paying even down to the not born is paying taxes to support and not getting any in return.

GST Rebates should not onli goes to 21 and above. those under 21 dun spend a single $ isit?? donno why no 1 see this problem. some may say $ is from their parents but it's what they earn for as a kid or a child.

too bad 66% wan this system so the 44% cry lor. and i can see from so many forums there are so many "44%". but how many is really 44% ?? i am proud to say i am truely 44% haha

You mean 34%?

Oh and i forgot we, Singaporeans were reminded:

"If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem"... Period [grin]

==================

I wud like to stick 1 spur for every dollar he is paid, in his hide. [thumbsup]

R these the words of a person we elected to protect & help us to achieve a better life? [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement