Another 8.8% increment for the ministars?

Babyckh

too bad 66% wan this system so the 44% cry lor. and i can see from so many forums there are so many "44%". but how many is really 44% ?? i am proud to say i am truely 44% haha

every single SGrean is paying even down to the not born is paying taxes to support and not getting any in return.

GST Rebates should not onli goes to 21 and above. those under 21 dun spend a single $ isit?? donno why no 1 see this problem. some may say $ is from their parents but it's what they earn for as a kid or a child.

================

Cos only 21 then can vote. Maybe this confirms the GST rebate is just to buy votes?

↡ Advertisement

too bad 66% wan this system so the 44% cry lor. and i can see from so many forums there are so many "44%". but how many is really 44% ?? i am proud to say i am truely 44% haha

You mean 34%?

===============

He failed his maths. [:p]

ya bad in math that why i still here. can't be a quitter

i jus rember the double digit rest i cant be bother. constantly reminding myself try to think like 66 so my life will be better off maybe

Edited by Victorco

Strangely, we never hear such news from and about other countries' heads of state like Russia or POTUS....Some of these countries are bigger than us and have huge global economic impact on other nations....

cos the european countries r in deep s--t...

is singapore economy in deep s--t?

we still have a huge (per capita basis) foreign reserve that some ppl can only be envious of.....

we still have a huge (per capita basis) foreign reserve that some ppl can only be envious of.....

china has reserves 10? 20? times of ours? i wonder are their ministers paid 10? 20? times too [rolleyes]

Thanks for the Corrupted Officials report.

I think due to these corruption, the Garment increase the Salaries to a level that they think officials will not need. But its like giving a person more than enough money so he don't need to steal...

============

Exactly. I think if many of them resign their post & join the private sector, they probably will have to take a paycut. [laugh]

Most of our officials are from Private Sector bro...

I heard they don't want to do Garment business as the pay not good enough last time. So they LL no choice Up the pay to same or higher the Private level.

So finally what does it say about High Flyer Sporeans ? Money talks !

If they ask me to work for Garment business, I only ask for double my pay = $8000 only. I will definitely work for all of you. Vote for me to get erected.

I read sometime ago a very sad news that Dr Vivian failed in his proposal to increase the welfare money for the needy in Parliament. Can someone post that article if can find ?

ya bad in math that why i still here. can't be a quitter

i jus rember the double digit rest i cant be bother. constantly reminding myself try to think like 66 so my life will be better off maybe

===========

Think what your life wil b like after the P8P. Maybe wil b much better than struggling everyday like now.

Maybe new gharmen wil REALLY help the pple to achieve a better life. Not just tok only.

==============

Er foreign reserve how much ah?

Gharmen also dont want to disclose. Why? Anything to hide?

Anyway the foreign reserve is just that "FOREIGN" to us Sporeans. I doubt we wil ever have a chance to smell it even.

If I work in a company, I prefer the company to share the profits with me in terms of bonuses & increments. No point everyday the boss come in & tell us the company made $10mil last year but we wil only each get $50 bonus & $10 increment. [confused][bigcry]

Then the boss turn around & say ....BUT the directors & myself wil b getting $1mil each cos we worked so hard & we deserve that amount.

[scholar]

I tell u, I wil resign & Im sure many of the workers wil too. [furious]

66% also includes all those walkovers whose people are unable to vote ?

==============

So maybe like that even less than 34% voted for the P8P? [:|]

our ministars are paid 10 times more. ;D

================

Many gharments want to come to SG to study how our gharmen runs the country cos they cant believe the leaders r paid sooooo much & the pple still dont throw them out. [whip]

They want to see if they can do the same with their own country & become multi-millionaires like our leaders. [sly]

That is what many other gharments really envy about our gahrmen. [nod]

↡ Advertisement