Another 8.8% increment for the ministars?

Babyckh

This is the worst form of corruption as nobody will object to having more monthly income.

============

U see they very smart.

They leagalise the huge amounts they r paid so even if they lose the next election, they cannot b prosecuted by the new gharmen for corruption cos the $$$ was obtained legally.

↡ Advertisement

Thanks for the Corrupted Officials report.

I think due to these corruption, the Garment increase the Salaries to a level that they think officials will not need. But its like giving a person more than enough money so he don't need to steal...

=============

So in other words the gharmen is saying all those lowly paid pple can b corrupted & can steal. [sly]

Most of our officials are from Private Sector bro...

I heard they don't want to do Garment business as the pay not good enough last time. So they LL no choice Up the pay to same or higher the Private level.

So finally what does it say about High Flyer Sporeans ? Money talks !

If they ask me to work for Garment business, I only ask for double my pay = $8000 only. I will definitely work for all of you. Vote for me to get erected.

=================

If our gharmen leaders r only interested in making big $$$ & not about serving the pple & country, then I dont think they r the right pple to b looking after us.

Maybe they r only looking after the $$$ then. Like that who is looking after us? [:(]

=================

If our gharmen leaders r only interested in making big $$$ & not about serving the pple & country, then I dont think they r the right pple to b looking after us.

Maybe they r only looking after the $$$ then. Like that who is looking after us? [:(]

nobody expect yourself. u wan them to look after u? they are doing cpf life to take care of u if u survive more then 65

nobody expect yourself. u wan them to look after u? they are doing cpf life to take care of u if u survive more then 65

===============

CPF life only pay u abt $300 per month. Is that enough for ex SG?

How come they got the "right" to tell us what to do with our own money? Can I tell them what to do with their money too? [mad]

Supercharged

=================

Like I said, PAP was good in the 60s to early 90s, now... Haiz...

"Sir, lets say you don't pay them with a peanut... but with a bigger piece... say... a banana..

You can still get a monkey!"

-Parliamentary debate on their pay issue by a certain politician.

"Sir, lets say you don't pay them with a peanut... but with a bigger piece... say... a banana..

You can still get a monkey!"

-Parliamentary debate on their pay issue by a certain politician.

================

Yes & we sure have a lot of highly paid "monkeys" in the gharmen.

Turbocharged

先天下之忧而忧,后天下之乐而乐。

A caring public servant should take care of the welfare of the citizens FIRST before thinking about his own increment on an already high salary.

先天下之忧而忧,后天下之乐而乐。

A caring public servant should take care of the welfare of the citizens FIRST before thinking about his own increment on an already high salary.

=================

So does that go to show that our public servants r simply not caring?

Well that one I think most pple already know the answer. [:|]

we are paying a bull of fools, some still sleep through out the budget debate. Even MP should not be paid 26K, do nothing

u notice budget debate sitting all the seats empty one? Everyone never attend ah? Is it they know no use discussing the budget because its going to be unchanged no matter what?

Our budget debate is like a choir, all sing the same song

=============

Cos they all got the words & tune in advance & practice till everybody sings to the same tune. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

The largest share of Government spending will go to Mindef (24.7 per cent or $11.46 billion) and the Education Ministry (20.8 per cent or $9.66 billion). Salaries for political appointments - ministers, ministers of state and parliamentary secretaries - are estimated to be $58.28 million, or 8.8 per cent higher than last year. TEO XUANWEI

Looks like we will kena 10% GST after election liao...

Bunch of greedy, useless pigs.... :angry:

mroe GST to help the POOR

Turbocharged

They should stop lumping PRs and Singaporeans together in statistics and claim that most jobs go to "the locals".

Strictly speaking, PRs are foreigners.

imagine someone asking his own group, "gentlemen, you want more pay?" who in his right mind will say, "No Sir, we do nothing to justify it."

why not let the citizens decide / VOTE whether the government officials are entitled to pay increment?

↡ Advertisement