Supplement for sleep deprivation

Sunlight

I am sleeping 4-5hrs daily for the past 2 month and I think this will carry on for a long long time. Is there any supplement I can take?

↡ Advertisement

i have no problem falling asleep, just not enough sleep to let the body recover. so want to take supplement to aid recovery in the short time.

I am sleeping 4-5hrs daily for the past 2 month and I think this will carry on for a long long time. Is there any supplement I can take?

I don't think suppliment would help, it also depend on what you do when you not sleeping, if you are not stress and working hard, it should be fine with small nap/rest in between, some exercise would also help. I think certain supp will cause more harm as the body has to disgest it where it doesn't have time to rest.

Edited by Jman888

jinseng, essense of chicken, meditation, exercise, yoga, all helps to keep your mind fresh. but sleep deprivation is like a car engine, not enough engine oil, long term will have lots of wear, and you will eventually need to do overhaul, i.e. brain surgery.

try to take power nap during work. or if you take bus or mrt, practise sleeping while standing.

yes i am talking nonsense because as you can see, i have been deprived of sleep also.

Edited by Vextan

i am afraid of takng melatonin as it makes u sleep deeper? that may cause more harm if i cannot wake up in time.....then will be more harm, as bro jmam said. i do try to take 1/2hr power nap during lunch.

More like deprived of sex.......like me! [laugh]

jinseng, essense of chicken, meditation, exercise, yoga, all helps to keep your mind fresh. but sleep deprivation is like a car engine, not enough engine oil, long term will have lots of wear, and you will eventually need to do overhaul, i.e. brain surgery.

try to take power nap during work. or if you take bus or mrt, practise sleeping while standing.

yes i am talking nonsense because as you can see, i have been deprived of sleep also.

u no time to sleep or cannot get into sleep?

got difference one

if cannot get into sleep, maybe try 10+ ,watch tv put timer.

usually 15 mins i sure KO

also depending on the tv program right? some gets you more excited [laugh]

the best way of handling this is not taking supplement. just sleep longer hours during weekends. it works for me

Nothing can replace sleep for the long term. I think there is a sleep 1 more hour day this week, do as recommended, FIND TIME TO SLEEP :)

↡ Advertisement