Queue number 1,900 for Dawson

Carcuter88

The results for Dawson are out. I applied for the 4-room flat which has 1,400 units up for ballot.

My queue number is 1,900. So what happens?

Will I get be able to get a higher level unit, or will I be able to get a unit at all?

↡ Advertisement

pray hard...real hard that 500 pple in front of you gives up their place...then only u stand a chance of choosing ur unit..

and it will be the last unit left...

The results for Dawson are out. I applied for the 4-room flat which has 1,400 units up for ballot.

Will I get be able to get a higher level unit, or will I be able to get a unit at all?

don't think you can get anything...even if got, probably only 2nd or 3rd floor units left

from experience the drop out rate is about 10-20% meaning those who got good queue no. but decide not to purchase.. but dawson is hot property so chances lower. no need to hope for high floor cos these are the FIRST to go in sales. if u r Minority race (malay n indian) u stand a slightly higher chance to get a unit abiet low floor only will be left

Wat's the quota for ur race? That's the important qn...

Ard 15-30%% will usually drop out so u might have a chance if u can accept low floors. Even mid floors not much hope unless it's an undesirable unit. High floors u can forget it.

What is the drop out rate nowadays?? I thought now they implement if you drop out 2 times you would not be able to purchase a flat for a year???? Still 15 - 50% drop out or decrease nowadayss??

Neutral Newbie

Single and double digits queue numbers are reserved for RC members, the MPs will instruct to do that, that's why a so called computerized balloting can take 6 weeks to complete..

Neutral Newbie

I really don't understand what is the mentality of buying a unit Dawson? The price is so sky high even it is new flat, when bubble comes you will either unabl to sell or lost like mad!!!

I really don't understand what is the mentality of buying a unit Dawson? The price is so sky high even it is new flat, when bubble comes you will either unabl to sell or lost like mad!!!

Same as buying condo in Orchard or any investments... pay more, earn or lose more. Pay less, earn or lose less.

Dawson very unlikely to lose money anyway, and at most, just stay there.

Looking at the current market, the new price is considered a steal liao for such a good location and the artist's impression is damn nice.

I just gave up Havelock, left 2nd floor... now Dawson one no. 2700+... no hope. Kinda regret giving up Havelock... [bigcry]

i got no 18!!!! so happy. after so many tries at last get gd no. but i applied for the paired units (4rm + studio) so can leave together with parents. i tot applying for this paired units wil hv higher chance...n true enough, got it!

i got no 18!!!! so happy. after so many tries at last get gd no. but i applied for the paired units (4rm + studio) so can leave together with parents. i tot applying for this paired units wil hv higher chance...n true enough, got it!

how many times u tried?? me lilke over 10 times but still no news.....

wah lucky. The paired concept is good!

↡ Advertisement