TP @ Overhead bridge

Mustang

Nowadays seldom see them especially @ 0300-0430 hrs.On the way back from JB @ PIE saw many cars speeding.I myself even reach 110kmh on 1 ocassion but slow down to 90-100 after that cause worried for "Uncle".My TP friend ince say its ok if you dun exceed 110 but at least you need to slow down.Dunno how true he is.

↡ Advertisement

You mean you saw them at 3am to 4am? Can take your plate meh?

why not with their new gadget?...u thought no way TP can catch anyone after sunset without stopping the car on the spot??..... [laugh]

They have good camera! But surprised the tp r working at 3 am!!!!

What's the point? They will only catch all the relief taxi drivers! Hey, wait, that's good if more taxi is caught speeding! Yeah.

why not with their new gadget?...u thought no way TP can catch anyone after sunset without stopping the car on the spot??..... [laugh]

wah siao liao. I thought at night they camp at road shoulders and chase after speeding cars?

They have good camera! But surprised the tp r working at 3 am!!!!

What's the point? They will only catch all the relief taxi drivers! Hey, wait, that's good if more taxi is caught speeding! Yeah.

Monthly target not hit...so now end of month they got to work harder at wee hours lah..... [laugh]

They usually place someone ahead with the speed camera to capture the car's speed and radio back.

Further down the road will be the road block where they'll get you or the rex or bikes waiting to give chase.

Don't think TP's equipments are so high tech, otherwise these would be military grade specifications already.

You mean you saw them at 3am to 4am? Can take your plate meh?

No bro,i'm just asking if there are any TP working @ overhead bridge to catch speedster @ that time?Some says Friday and Saturday nights some say now they dont.

(edited)

eh real or not tp overhead bridge got? night time camera can use also? the night time trap is always radar gun and road block ahead i thought.

Edited by Toapayohkid

at nite i dont think the camera can capture the number plate. Even if there is some super flash, it cant reach the car.. which means the shutter will be opened longer.. and IF you are speeding, there is gg to be camera blur for sure..

If they shoot from front, lagi worse as the glare from the headlight will underexpose the number plate...

I still think the laser, then comms then stop u down the road method is more likely.

Neutral Newbie

When there is overhead you have to look at top.

When there is no overhead you have to look on the left.(busLane)

I make that mistake (turn too early at Simei into ITE, there is a bustop at ITE). An auntie took my picture. SGD$ 300 for 1 picture.

When there is overhead you have to look at top.

When there is no overhead you have to look on the left.(busLane)

I make that mistake (turn too early at Simei into ITE, there is a bustop at ITE). An auntie took my picture. SGD$ 300 for 1 picture.

Just wondering, if someone were to walk up and grab the camera/recording device and sprint away, do you think the auntie is capable of giving chase and have a clear frontal view of you? Moreover if you're running against the flow of traffic, it would be difficult to be intecepted by passing drivers. Just like when TP buang, all will be standing there to watch only.

↡ Advertisement