Sungai Lembing, Kuantan

Kelpie

10 hours ago, TameDriver said:

@Pmet   The roads are well paved and quiet.  No sign of any noisy polluting old 4x4 vehicles which normally be waiting to pick up customers.  

Did you see any pot holes on the way up? I'm afraid of Malaysia trunk roads.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

@Pmet Lol…u always seem to worry about potholes.  Sure to have a bit here and there. Even in city/towns, there’re those recessed covered manholes that can puncture tyres too.  
Knew someone who had his low profile type punctured in Ipoh; sidewall cut. 

Edited by TameDriver

@TameDriver Haha! Was that person you knew pmet? I had a nightmarish experience when I hit a deep pothole that punctured my two tires on the passenger side. It didn't help that it happened on a trunk road with no help available in sight. Ended up had to wait for tow truck to come and rescue. Now I'm running runflat tires so the chances of that recurring is very low. But still...

Sungai Lembing is one of those places I look forward to revisiting so I'm eager to find out more.

@Pmet  That person was driving a mercs.  
My sympathy for your awful experience.  Try not to drive that fast on trunk roads to better anticipate road conditions ahead.

I’m using runflats too. I feel that my 275/35/19 size are good enough.  Any lower not practical Liao.  

↡ Advertisement