Who saw the super fast BMW HSBC 318i ?

Darkblue

Was at ECP today, suddenly saw 2 BMWs machiam like racing and driving at excessive speed.

Funny number plate with golf event decals, HSBC 13 & 14.

Sped up right behind me and tail-gate me... then they changed lane can sped off, zooming in and out of traffic.

↡ Advertisement

They are for the HSBC Women's Golf thingy, at Tanah Merah Golf Course(? I think).

Apparantly the golfers stay at Swissotel at Stamford. Cos I see quite a number of the cars there.

Neutral Newbie

Was at ECP today, suddenly saw 2 BMWs machiam like racing and driving at excessive speed.

Sped up right behind me and tail-gate me... then they changed lane can sped off, zooming in and out of traffic.

Ohhh, u mean those 2 road hoggers way back.......Saw them even more way back after I overtook them. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i saw before the 7series.. also HSBC car. driving very quickly on PIE towards changi airport at around simei area. just 2 days ago only.

When these goodoos kena stopped by TP......we shall all laugh out loud [laugh]

Do u think police will stop them?

police wont stop all these foreigners lah. Whats the point of catching them when u have no power to chop their driving liscence?

my malaysian fren was caught driving at 180km/hour along AYE towards Tuas. Stopped by the roadside and I think eventually went to court for sumons etc. Pay up and he still continues to drive at 180km/hour in Singapore. Singapore law is for Singaporeans, not for these foreigners. we badly need their money.

police wont stop all these foreigners lah. Whats the point of catching them when u have no power to chop their driving liscence?

my malaysian fren was caught driving at 180km/hour along AYE towards Tuas. Stopped by the roadside and I think eventually went to court for sumons etc. Pay up and he still continues to drive at 180km/hour in Singapore. Singapore law is for Singaporeans, not for these foreigners. we badly need their money.

Lol... Its the same for boleh land lar.... We can go there and drive at 200 and they cann'y kantong our license... just fine only.

Honestly, how fast can a 318i go? Its more like they were reckless. Well, we'll probably have the last laugh when we see them wrapped around a tree.

Neutral Newbie

maybe these drivers seldom get to drive a car. hence, they thot that as long as it's a BMW, sure can outrun alot of cars. so jus whack only lor.

i believed that most of you who saw these cars will feel that they are reckless.

Honestly, how fast can a 318i go? Its more like they were reckless. Well, we'll probably have the last laugh when we see them wrapped around a tree.

Lol...... 318i are pretty wols.... They are using a detuned version of the 2L engine....

i think they reckon that they wun get implicated cuz they are involved in an international golf tournament.

golf is a big thing... [sly]

↡ Advertisement