9 year old bully sued

Mustank

This is a clear cut case of a bully trying to minimise the damage that he has done to others.

He even implicated the teacher who was at the scene.

Is the teacher responsible for the act that student has done wilfully? The parent is also condoning the actions. Peter may realise that he was wrong or guilty because he did not use his real name...

Why is he afraid to be identified, if he believes so strongly about his son's actions?

kena send letter to attend court the son already shiiting his own pants.

than the boy who broke his wrist and suffered head injuries how?

not traumatizing for him is it?

if i had children i die also wont let them suffer injustice.

no matter how old the other party is, he needs to be taught a lesson.

and please dont drag the teacher down la.

what is he trying to imply?

that the teacher says it's okay for him to do that?

freakin ill mannered child with a stupid parent.

broken wrist and lost consciousness. i would sue too if the bully was not apologetic and his parent refused to foot the medical bills for my kid.

the parents trying to push the blame to the teacher..disgusting.

yes all prisoners are sent to prison and get caning so that the tramutising experience will stick in their memory for years to come.

Too much virtual Takken6 and Street Figter computer games.

These children think too highly of themselve sometimes, with the parents keep praising them smart and clever and not wanting to tell them their limits for fear of stunting their potential.

Serve them good. I wonder how will the Judge listen to all these 9 years old's statement in court. All will be surely blaming each other and denying their responsibilities. Some more how can they remember all the details.

How to train the children to talk in court? "No comments?" "I never see anything" "I don't know, I was doing homework"

I think its hard to control the kids statement......all hell will break loose....it will be interesting to attend this court!

suing the boy is really unnecessary, I doubt the father understand whatis actually going on but just want a quick and easy way to teach other kid a lesson.

Neutral Newbie

broken wrist and lost consciousness. i would sue too if the bully was not apologetic and his parent refused to foot the medical bills for my kid.

if its head injury, just paying medical bill may not be enough, cause depending on how serious is the injury, there is a possibility of this injury affecting the injured person for life (example: if the impact also cause damage to the brain)

Too much virtual Takken6 and Street Figter computer games.

These children think too highly of themselve sometimes, with the parents keep praising them smart and clever and not wanting to tell them their limits for fear of stunting their potential.

Serve them good. I wonder how will the Judge listen to all these 9 years old's statement in court. All will be surely blaming each other and denying their responsibilities. Some more how can they remember all the details.

How to train the children to talk in court? "No comments?" "I never see anything" "I don't know, I was doing homework"

I think its hard to control the kids statement......all hell will break loose....it will be interesting to attend this court!

Leave it to their lawyers, then we will learn new words (medical term)...... [sly]:ph34r:[:p]

(edited)

Haa haa...yes...another new terms will emerge to push the blame to some medical mental sickeness.

"Frotteurism" was the word last week.

Edited by Leepee

A person with Huntington's also may exhibit psychotic behavior:

Delusions

Hallucinations

Inappropriate behavior (e.g., unprovoked aggression)

Paranoia

Hypersonic

Bullies will always tell lies to mitigate their wrongs. My son and two other students kenna pushed into the pond by one mischievous classmate. When we complain to the teacher and confront the the kid, couldn't believe he could lie without blinking at such a young age. So 3 students standing a distant apart, he can accidentally chain hit all of them into the pond.

Turbocharged

My friend (a teacher) account of one parents.

The son is a big bully even punch and kick teachers.

They manage to flim the account of one incident. (face capture also)

When the show the father, the father still can claimed that that one is not the son and ask the teachers where they find a boy that look like his son to frame him.

The worst part is the Principle refuse to let the teacher report the cases to police because he want to protect the reputation of the school

when i was a kid, there was this boy who always come and pinch me [confused][hur]

one day i danm too lan, get a rubber band and fold paper to snipe at him [lipsrsealed]

i managed to snipe him across 2 buses [cool]

shiity things i did when i was a kid [shakehead]