To all toyota Wish 2009 1.8 X 7Speed- How much is your FC

Loo

Dear all bros,

inputs for FC for new toyota wish 2009??

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Loo,

Newbie here.My wish is doing 14-16 km/L.I have the Eco Mode on most time.Guest you should take it to Toyota to have a checkup.The Wish is definitely more economical than the Honda Stream I had before this.Nothing to do with driving style.It should not be so low.Are you looking at the right meter reading?

Any members has a PDF version of the 2009 Wish owners manual to share or spare or sell?

Hi Loo,

Newbie here.My wish is doing 14-16 km/L.I have the Eco Mode on most time.Guest you should take it to Toyota to have a checkup.The Wish is definitely more economical than the Honda Stream I had before this.Nothing to do with driving style.It should not be so low.Are you looking at the right meter reading?

Any members has a PDF version of the 2009 Wish owners manual to share or spare or sell?

How you achieve that?

My boss driving 2009 Wish 1.8, FC max max 12.5 km/l. Travel more than 50KM 1 direction.. from Jurong Island to Punggol with little start-stop traffic.

sorry side track from FC.

Any bro know where to get the boot tray (not boot mat) for Wish?

I need that coz I always bring my mum and in laws go marketing, sometime we will buy wet staff or staff with gravy, on some occasions they may spill and wet the car carpet, I dun mind dirty but the smell stays and I really cannot tahan.

TIA

Hi Loo,

The FC reading may not give a complete picture.

Best if you include the "avg kph" in the same trip.

Usually a better FC reading comes with higher avg speed (which means few traffic stops or e-way travels) , which is most efficient for gasoline vehicles.

Neutral Newbie

Still on mineral oil will also mean your car is still not run in still under 5000km so FC also will not achieve max.

After you change to Fully Syntetic then will be better.

What sort of oil do you use for your Wish please?

The FC reading may not give a complete picture.

Best if you include the "avg kph" in the same trip.

Usually a better FC reading comes with higher avg speed (which means few traffic stops or e-way travels) , which is most efficient for gasoline vehicles.

This is absolutely correct.Have you heard of French Motul synthetic oil 5w-30?They are reasonably priced and quite good.

How you achieve that?

My boss driving 2009 Wish 1.8, FC max max 12.5 km/l. Travel more than 50KM 1 direction.. from Jurong Island to Punggol with little start-stop traffic.

Sorry to side track.Anyone got a copy of second generation Wish,2009,user manual for sale or spare?Thanks so much

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

1) My previous PI 2003 Wish (drive for @ 5yrs since new) achieve 10-12km/l. 40% city / 60% highway.

2) Present PI 2009 Wish (new till now going 6yrs) achieve 11 - 13km/l. 50% city /50% highway.

3) I am a light footed. Usually rpm < 2k and seldom above 105km in Sg. Normally 80 to 120km in JB.

Edited by Jasonteo526

Hi everyone, Im getting a Wish from parallel importer and would like to know if anyone knows where to change the steering wheel control such it has audio control functions & bluetooth phone answering features? Only Borneo Motors ones have it. Saw somewhere online that the stock steering wheel can be easily rewired to include these functions. Many thks!

Hi everyone, Im getting a Wish from parallel importer and would like to know if anyone knows where to change the steering wheel control such it has audio control functions & bluetooth phone answering features? Only Borneo Motors ones have it. Saw somewhere online that the stock steering wheel can be easily rewired to include these functions. Many thks!

Hi bro,

My wish also from PI without steering control and ever enquire.

The car accessories retailer advise that must add a adaptor between control and head unit to function properly.

Have you install? Pls share

Hi bro,

My wish also from PI without steering control and ever enquire.

The car accessories retailer advise that must add a adaptor between control and head unit to function properly.

Have you install? Pls share

so can the accessories shop install for you? if yes, den what is your concern?

Im getting 10.5km/l when i drive without reving much

fc for Wish is good, but not amazing. you driving city most of the time?

Nope, the shop I enquire is from KL and still no chance to head north.

Mostly on major roads and expressway. 

Hi Guys,

Just wondering anybody knows the 2009 Wish GZE20 which model (1.8 or 2.0, AD or PI) that is 4 spd automatic instead of 7 spd CVT. I came across a July 2009 1.8 unit with 4 spd automatic transmission, will the fuel consumption be higher as compare to the 7 spd CVT?

PS: I am also looking at getting a 2009 Wish for my own use, let me know if you or knows anyone selling. Thanks in advance!

Dear member, I am looking to buy a 09 new face Lift model pls do msg me if u are selling Toyota wish 09 new facelift

Can contact me at 91398672

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement