Go JB to return a faulty cleaning apparatus...and then

Help1

(edited)

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Owners/Sto...301-201563.html

powerful, go all the way to JB buy equipment, faulty, drive all the way from SG to JB just to return sibei damn free, ends up losing more....what for....all the known risks involved...should mentally prepare to forgo the equipment if really faulty, really what kind of "Ke Lian Kia Xiao" this guy is trying to calculate....

Edited by Help1
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

The two jusco at Tebrau city and bukit indah has become a hotpot for crime, especially for singapore cars.. Take precaution when going there. I have not gone there for 6 months already ever since the rise in crime at these two area..

Turbocharged

rule no 1 when in malaysia..do not leave anything visible..not even empty shopping bags..remove your GPS and it's cradle, phone cradle etc..heck, i even practise all these in Singapore..

Supercharged

the driver deserves it... he's stupid and naive....

he's already 49 yrs old and even a real estate agent... i always tot real estate agents are very street smart??

he's lucky that the car was not driven away.......

lol i think.

i think only ar.

he forget to lock his car [idea]

go thru so much trouble lock this lock that but forget to lock his car door haha.

zzz.

cause they say no indications of a break thru.

eh actually quite true leh.

sometimes if let say one of the door is not close properly, the alarm will not activate itself.

but maybe he too malu to report [laugh]

The supermarkets there should engage more security like petrolling around the carpark, otherwise, their businesses will be badly affected at end of the day. For me now, at least I will hesitate to go in to Tebrau area.

lol i think.

i think only ar.

he forget to lock his car [idea]

go thru so much trouble lock this lock that but forget to lock his car door haha.

zzz.

cause they say no indications of a break thru.

[wave] hello gd day to you...

its actually very rampant in MY that car theives have a master key or jamming device that after robbing the car, no signs of break-in...

higher end cars with modifed alarms, engine immobliser, end up broken windows...

thank god i dont live in MY...

The supermarkets there should engage more security like petrolling around the carpark, otherwise, their businesses will be badly affected at end of the day. For me now, at least I will hesitate to go in to Tebrau area.

I do notice that the security patrol on bike for Jusco Tebrau and Bt Indah.

However, we have to our own safety measures , eg. dun leave bag/laptop on car seat, etc...., not even grocery bags. Everything out of sight.

* and dun arrive at the destination/carpark, then start to transfer your laptop/etc into the boot. This is as good as telling people what you have in the boot.

I don't even thrust those security guards....... :ph34r:

given a choice, they rather see nothing then being stabbed by the robbers...... [sweatdrop]

robbers move about from area to area while they (guards) stays at the same working place. if they report anything, they themselves becomes victim of revenge...... [knife]

eh actually quite true leh.

sometimes if let say one of the door is not close properly, the alarm will not activate itself.

but maybe he too malu to report [laugh]

if i were him i also too malu to report LOL. [lipsrsealed]

[wave] hello gd day to you...

its actually very rampant in MY that car theives have a master key or jamming device that after robbing the car, no signs of break-in...

higher end cars with modifed alarms, engine immobliser, end up broken windows...

thank god i dont live in MY...

haha still a high chance that he forgot to lock the doors LOL. [lipsrsealed]

he thinks the security devices are transformer :D or able to self-destruct and blow the thief away [laugh]

where got 100% full proof system, even if you sit in the car, they come in with knife you also guai guai give them all the valuables <_<

tis guy is a complete idiot. he goes the extra mile to keep his car safe but he leaves a bag in the car? at the back seat?? and inside the bag is a laptop???

gosh even malaysian dun leave bag on car seat

plus nobody leaves a laptop in car, not even in boot when parking in malaysia

another thing... the article seems so haphazard, like written by a moron. talk about extra mile controls but these are to prevent the car from being moved, not to prevent someone from breaking in.

↡ Advertisement