54 members have voted

1. 1. Can you stand noisy/chatty girls?

• Yes, I love them
    • Ok lah, I don't mind
    • No, I will stay away from them
    • No comments

Neutral Newbie

I really wonder why some girls can be soooo talkative... [gossip]

these girls/aunties @ my office keep talking nonstop... they talk absolutely about everything. Now i know one of them just gave birth and did everything different from the traditional post-birth care. I think I know her ancestors' history too.

Can't they be considerate that others need to work in peace?

What is your views?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I don't mind them, afterall, these are additional information that could be helpful sometime somewhere somehow..

Having a view/opinion/impression about these people is one thing..if its seriously affecting your ability to concentrate, then I think its better to make yourself known to them.

(edited)

these girls/aunties @ my office keep talking nonstop... they talk absolutely about everything. Now i know one of them just gave birth and did everything different from the traditional post-birth care. I think I know her ancestors' history too.

What is your views?

on the bed? No... she just need to moan... no talking

In the office? okie, still can accept...

Edited by Tigershark1976

hmmm... interesting... i have been told i'm too nosiy at time too [:p]

haha...

but then again.. there r many occassion when ppl say i'm too quiet....

i believe if you do not participate then or if possible move out of the area of "words" you will be able to focus better...

if all else fails..

if u cant beat them?? join them!! keke..

kidding..

but honestly, juz join in their conversation then announce that you have this beri impt assignment to complete by when n when n you r gng to do it right now, so they might catch ur "drift" :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

I don't mind them, afterall, these are additional information that could be helpful sometime somewhere somehow..

Having a view/opinion/impression about these people is one thing..if its seriously affecting your ability to concentrate, then I think its better to make yourself known to them.

I heard from my male colleagues they are rude when our side talks loudly. No one dares to tell them.. even the guys over @ my area.. sigh

I scared if i go and tell them, they beat me up... quite big sized women

Neutral Newbie

I like. can get alot of info from them.

Better than those quite type but dagger you from the back.

but too much is different.. .fill you up with garbage gossips and make you feel low-class

Supercharged

What is your views?

Possible for you to seat somewhere else?

Neutral Newbie

Possible for you to seat somewhere else?

sian ah.. cannot.. no space already.. i put on ear pieces everyday.. one day maybe i will be deaf.. then how?

I don't mind talkative aunties. What scares me is when they talk halfway then suddenly do a shrill girly giggle together. Very sinister .... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

my office no cha boh

wah so good... like that you all can all concentrated..

luckily my dept mostly all old ah peks.. but the other dept's aunties were really loud and noisy.. yah.. they laughed histerically together.. imagine like witches' laffer...

What is your views?

If a woman has to be chatty, she has to be intellectually engaging to appeal... Noisy.. I dunno, couldn

↡ Advertisement