Parking lot at Paya Ubi

Zaska

Hi everyone

Like to check with all of you regarding the parking lot at Paya Ubi ( both ends of the building, near to McWell or Leong Seng side). Can I park there for free(whole day) and goes about running errant at nearby area? Will the security clamp or not har or are those meant for tenant only. I have park there for 30 mins b4 while I go and check out rims and stuff, but for whole day....yet to try b4.

Any one knows?

TIA [wave]

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone

Like to check with all of you regarding the parking lot at Paya Ubi ( both ends of the building, near to McWell or Leong Seng side). Can I park there for free(whole day) and goes about running errant at nearby area? Will the security clamp or not har or are those meant for tenant only. I have park there for 30 mins b4 while I go and check out rims and stuff, but for whole day....yet to try b4.

Any one knows?

TIA [wave]

pay parking lar... dun abuse the system... if not, next time we go leong seng or mcwell, they dun let us park...

[:p] heh heh....cos that place is central to the places I'm going to.

hmmm....see how lar, cos i thinking of going to change my suspension there. maybe arrange all in the same day. leave car in workshop n go ard do my stuff. [:p]

Can't afford parking, dont drive a car.

$0.50 for 30 mins against $70 fine (if kanna).

Work against time/fine, one $70 can bring you 70 hours of parking.

Even you park in parking lot without a coupon, you end up $30 fine. You can say you save $40 but consider $30 of fine = 30 hours worth of parking.

Well...i expect someone to say this(getting so common whenever ppl talks abt parking, ERP, cheap servicing or anything related to car ownership ) but nope, it is not that i can't afford but rather its easier for me to get ard to the places that I am going to. What you have calculated I also know but the thing is can you tell me if the parking lot over at Paya ubi can be park for free or only meant for tenant, that is what i wanted to find out. From the earlier post, it is already mentioned for tenant which answers my question.

Take a look at parking at MacRitchie Reservoir.

It used to be free and always taken up by drivers working around there as they save up parking cost.

Now, park users are paying the price.

How about Bishan, Toa Payoh and a whole list when parking wasn't charge but was misused.

If that you need answers from Tenants, I just that they will reply you a no as they are being robbed of a parking space. If that they can't have parking space, tenants will complain to building managements and they will have to come out some solutions. Charge again or have a decal for the tenants cars (like one of those office I work used to issue free parking pass). But when you work for a transport company, building managements starts to complain about your office has the most car decals and unable to issue more and it takes a lot of ding~dong to have more decals as transport company has alot of vehicles and during office hours, all of them are out. And also, we have 6 outdoor sales and only 2 cars were always parked in the office and so, parking problems are not caused by our companies.

Like those housing areas without single line / double yellow, if that you think that you can park at these roads, sometimes you may be wrong.

Some private housing area has the title deed even outside of their houses and legally, they can do whatever they want to the side of the car which had been parked into (I cannot confirm my above statement but this is wat happen to one of my friend who's brother is a lawyer quoted to him).

Have you ever encounter in crowds of students at Mac/KFC/BK and when you want to dine, you don't have a seat.

They are paying for drinks and they are customers too but do you think that they are right by doing so?

Customers Are Always Right??? Likewise, road hoggers are always right as they did not speed and following laws. But always forget about "keep left unless overtaking and prastice denfensive driving.

$0.50 for 30 mins against $70 fine (if kanna).

Work against time/fine, one $70 can bring you 70 hours of parking.

Even you park in parking lot without a coupon, you end up $30 fine. You can say you save $40 but consider $30 of fine = 30 hours worth of parking.

here we go again.... WHEN THE FCUK did TS say he cant afford to pay parking?

if you cant take the way others think then dont forum... tsk tsk...

if can dont pay and you die die wanna pay... then you stupid....

-_-

Hi everyone

Any one knows?

TIA [wave]

Bro, you can park nearer to the canteen along Yap Bro and Leong Seng stretch... meaning, you must turn right after canteen towards Gary Engineering side. However, you can only do it for one day. Repeated parking over many days, you will be clamped.

Neutral Newbie

Beside Paya Ubi have HDB parking slots, always available... You can park there [:)]

Need to prepare ample parking coupons when parking there. Parking wardens damn on the ball. Almost everyday 1 trip. :excl:

That car park is also classified as popular car park. Always not enough parking lots during night time. [knife]

Bro, you can park nearer to the canteen along Yap Bro and Leong Seng stretch... meaning, you must turn right after canteen towards Gary Engineering side. However, you can only do it for one day. Repeated parking over many days, you will be clamped.

ok noted, I know where is it. the stretch that leads to the IDAC, thanks.

Beside Paya Ubi have HDB parking slots, always available... You can park there [:)]

Yup, am tinking of parking there as it is also near to where I'm heading to. thanks

Need to prepare ample parking coupons when parking there. Parking wardens damn on the ball. Almost everyday 1 trip. :excl:

That car park is also classified as popular car park. Always not enough parking lots during night time. [knife]

fatima is quite on the ball over at ubi. 1 day come 2 time at least, probably to catch the workers from nearby company who goes there for lunch quickie.

(edited)

Take a look at parking at MacRitchie Reservoir.

It used to be free and always taken up by drivers working around there as they save up parking cost.

Now, park users are paying the price.

How about Bishan, Toa Payoh and a whole list when parking wasn't charge but was misused.

If that you need answers from Tenants, I just that they will reply you a no as they are being robbed of a parking space. If that they can't have parking space, tenants will complain to building managements and they will have to come out some solutions. Charge again or have a decal for the tenants cars (like one of those office I work used to issue free parking pass). But when you work for a transport company, building managements starts to complain about your office has the most car decals and unable to issue more and it takes a lot of ding~dong to have more decals as transport company has alot of vehicles and during office hours, all of them are out. And also, we have 6 outdoor sales and only 2 cars were always parked in the office and so, parking problems are not caused by our companies.

Like those housing areas without single line / double yellow, if that you think that you can park at these roads, sometimes you may be wrong.

Some private housing area has the title deed even outside of their houses and legally, they can do whatever they want to the side of the car which had been parked into (I cannot confirm my above statement but this is wat happen to one of my friend who's brother is a lawyer quoted to him).

Have you ever encounter in crowds of students at Mac/KFC/BK and when you want to dine, you don't have a seat.

They are paying for drinks and they are customers too but do you think that they are right by doing so?

Customers Are Always Right??? Likewise, road hoggers are always right as they did not speed and following laws. But always forget about "keep left unless overtaking and prastice denfensive driving.

They should follow something like in U.K (or even the Mcdonald or IMM here), where you can only park at the place (usually Supermarket, malls) for a certain period. One dude will go around taking plate numbers & time you park. If you exceed the time, not you will be fine, & the fine is expensive! Thankfully the weather there is cool, so not too bad for him.

Edited by Kiadaw

Well...i expect someone to say this(getting so common whenever ppl talks abt parking, ERP, cheap servicing or anything related to car ownership ) but nope, it is not that i can't afford but rather its easier for me to get ard to the places that I am going to. What you have calculated I also know but the thing is can you tell me if the parking lot over at Paya ubi can be park for free or only meant for tenant, that is what i wanted to find out. From the earlier post, it is already mentioned for tenant which answers my question.

as in any forum, there will always be people who give unconstructive comments

Neutral Newbie

here we go again.... WHEN THE FCUK did TS say he cant afford to pay parking?

if you cant take the way others think then dont forum... tsk tsk...

if can dont pay and you die die wanna pay... then you stupid....

-_-

Haizz... case of another smart alec trying to act cool...might as well say wanna eat must eat most expensive. If wanna save money eat cheaper dun eat...CANNOT AFFORD DON'T EAT!!! Balls to those who like to use this statement...UP YOURS [rifle] !

ok noted, I know where is it. the stretch that leads to the IDAC, thanks.

There can..but I am refering to the right turn after MB Motors.

↡ Advertisement