Parking lot at Paya Ubi

Zaska

Hi everyone

Like to check with all of you regarding the parking lot at Paya Ubi ( both ends of the building, near to McWell or Leong Seng side). Can I park there for free(whole day) and goes about running errant at nearby area? Will the security clamp or not har or are those meant for tenant only. I have park there for 30 mins b4 while I go and check out rims and stuff, but for whole day....yet to try b4.

Any one knows?

TIA [wave]

Hi TS you mean Paya Ubi Industrial Park rite where lots of shops selling car accessories? [cool]

Ya last time I also park there often coz I work at another company the next door and wana save some $$ on parking, coz just started working not much $$ also. You can try but be more discreet, try to siam the security guys usually located near the entry/exit points. Change your parking spot often if you wana park there for few days. Also, try not to park on the first floor due to the frequent checks by the guards on bicycle as well as to siam those big big containers too.

I kena 1 warning letter when always park at the usual place, but no clamping. But my mom was working in an office in the same building I requested her boss to help me write a simple letter stating my car was company car. [laugh] After that can park freely liao. But remember the gate will be closed at 8pm everyday so if you park at the end u have to walk all the way.

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone

Like to check with all of you regarding the parking lot at Paya Ubi ( both ends of the building, near to McWell or Leong Seng side). Can I park there for free(whole day) and goes about running errant at nearby area? Will the security clamp or not har or are those meant for tenant only. I have park there for 30 mins b4 while I go and check out rims and stuff, but for whole day....yet to try b4.

Any one knows?

TIA [wave]

actually u r parking there for just one day right? shld not be a problem.. last time i park there too since my office is nearby while waiting for the season parking thing.. but not for parking like few days lah..

Haizz... case of another smart alec trying to act cool...might as well say wanna eat must eat most expensive. If wanna save money eat cheaper dun eat...CANNOT AFFORD DON'T EAT!!! Balls to those who like to use this statement...UP YOURS [rifle] !

your post like saying 'up yours' to me you know... <_<

Paiseh my bad but you know I'm not talking about you yah? [laugh]

<_< i HOPE not....

[laugh] anyways i just wanna say... i know SG got many bloody freaking rich ppl... born with a silver spoon in the mouth.... all is fine if the mouth doesnt say things like cannot afford dont drive... wtf... i choose how much i wanna pay for smthing i wanna buy watever it is... you got $ pay more its your choice... up yours!!!!

btw not up yours, its up theirs... [laugh]

<_< i HOPE not....

[laugh] anyways i just wanna say... i know SG got many bloody freaking rich ppl... born with a silver spoon in the mouth.... all is fine if the mouth doesnt say things like cannot afford dont drive... wtf... i choose how much i wanna pay for smthing i wanna buy watever it is... you got $ pay more its your choice... up yours!!!!

btw not up yours, its up theirs... [laugh]

it is not about affordibility, neither is 'paying for something when you can try to beat the system and get it for free' stupid.....

when managment close 1 eye, alot of 'clever' people as you put it, abuse this system which leads to much stricter enforcement thus leading to much inconvinence to genuine users..... it affects everyone

i think we need to think in the long run..... nothing to do with rich or poor, clever or stupid.....

Can't afford parking, dont drive a car.

$0.50 for 30 mins against $70 fine (if kanna).

Work against time/fine, one $70 can bring you 70 hours of parking.

Even you park in parking lot without a coupon, you end up $30 fine. You can say you save $40 but consider $30 of fine = 30 hours worth of parking.

haha... i am impressed by your mathematical genius! Thanks for teaching us how to count.

my millionaire uncle told me he also 'hiong' parking sometime by not displaying coupon, its not abt the $, its abt the feeling...

u feel so siok aftering sucessful 'hionging'.. its like eating the gahment money... haha

it is not about affordibility, neither is 'paying for something when you can try to beat the system and get it for free' stupid.....

when managment close 1 eye, alot of 'clever' people as you put it, abuse this system which leads to much stricter enforcement thus leading to much inconvinence to genuine users..... it affects everyone

i think we need to think in the long run..... nothing to do with rich or poor, clever or stupid.....

watever... lets not confuse things here...

i NEVER said anyone was clever... neither did i imply anyone clever... but yes i implied some stupid...

if you are the type who will put coupon 100% of the time even if you ta bao food from a coffeshop and parked infront of the coffeeshop... waiting for wife/gf/kids in HDB carpark lot with you inside you tear coupon?

then i will salute you and shut the fcuk up...

have a gd day...

guys stay cool, my bad for asking such 'sensitive' question. anyway, i did not park at paya ubi instead i took a bus there. btw i realise the guy who told me "can't afford parking, dun drive" actually goes JB pump petrol....can i use the same sentence on him? [:p] can't afford sg petrol, dun drive [:p] ok joking joking only, dun bash me pls. :ph34r:

[laugh]

well thats life... stay old 3rm flat drive BMW....

stay 2-3million dollar hse drive sunny...

its everyone's own choice... [:)]

PM if you need long term parking at Paya Ubi Industrial Park. Limited number of per entry tickets for sale. Can park for a few weeks or months. No Wheel clamp. Good for business who need extra storage for their unused vehicle. Price vary for sheltered or unsheltered.

↡ Advertisement