Kia Picanto Reliability

Nicholassoong

Neutral Newbie

Small car with one litre engine capacity, how good can it be ? [laugh] stop kidding yourself.

I think it depends on individuals, every one has a different need/requirement. For ppl like me a picanto is good enough to travel around, dont need fast, dont need nice, safety wise cant ask for much. Thats why there are so many different kind of cars in the market to suit different kind of ppl. Of course lah got money sure go for faster, nicer, more powerful car. At e end of the day most imptly is as long as the owner of the vehical is happy with his/her car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

I think it depends on individuals, every one has a different need/requirement. For ppl like me a picanto is good enough to travel around, dont need fast, dont need nice, safety wise cant ask for much. Thats why there are so many different kind of cars in the market to suit different kind of ppl. Of course lah got money sure go for faster, nicer, more powerful car. At e end of the day most imptly is as long as the owner of the vehical is happy with his/her car.

Agreed with you,some people to 'howlian'....don't listen to them...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thx bern and kerwen.. I will go with harmony with my first servicing.. They do seem very helpful over the phone..

Bern: so far after 3 days of driving, other than damn slow (hence my car is named tortise but also hope can live long long dont spoil) im quite happy with it.. I get to work on time, no more depending on whether can get taxi or not. Just that when my bf drive waaaah his petrol consumption is double of mine with half the distance i travel -.-

I will give u a pm if we dare to drive in to jb with this car lol...need time to build some confidence first [thumbsup]

yep harmony is not bad but pricing is slightly on the high side. Can get a more experienced guy with you so he can help to check if what else need to be changed. Thereafter bill to the agent who sold you the car. [laugh]

Do let me know if you need cheaper alternatives. Can follow me into JB workshop. Reliable.

Btw sis I also driving a 05 pre FL pica. Now coming to 8 years old liao. Still going strong especially now and then carry heavy goods for me. [:p]

I think she see yr avatar she also scared scared of u [sly][laugh]

• Praise 1

Thx bern and kerwen.. I will go with harmony with my first servicing.. They do seem very helpful over the phone..

Bern: so far after 3 days of driving, other than damn slow (hence my car is named tortise but also hope can live long long dont spoil) im quite happy with it.. I get to work on time, no more depending on whether can get taxi or not. Just that when my bf drive waaaah his petrol consumption is double of mine with half the distance i travel -.-

I will give u a pm if we dare to drive in to jb with this car lol...need time to build some confidence first [thumbsup]

sure no problem. end of day there's a sense of ownership. Can dress up the car anyhow as you like. [:)]

your bf think more heavy footed thus higher FC. Probably he used to more powerful engine thus always floor the pedal.

Can go road trip together if timing suits. Cheers. [cool]

Agreed... U pay fr ur own pocket, u drive daily... Not others :)

• Praise 1

Sold! Btw, the sunroof is aftermarket? Any problem with it and where did you do it? Thanks.

yeah sold , I looking for the new owner wanting to tell him the ride is not 100% accident free as listed

yeah , aftermarket If i am not wrong is audio concept or something i forgot

• Praise 1

pay for a cheap ride to get fm point A to B. 10 years later, your ride surrender to govt. better use extra cash to buy a piece of GOLD bar. can also howlian, most impt thing, 10 years later, that piece of GOLD bar is still yours!!!!!

Neutral Newbie

Driving my SGS Picanto for more than 6yrs liao. No breakdowns even though travel on NS Highway frequently. Now clocking 150k.

Reliability is there but finds top speed too slow to manage.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Driving my SGS Picanto for more than 6yrs liao. No breakdowns even though travel on NS Highway frequently. Now clocking 150k.

Reliability is there but finds top speed too slow to manage.

160 kmh too slow for you?

:D

Neutral Newbie

can anyone advise? my Picanto got this slight knocking sound coming from the car when going over humps and rough roads... is picanto like that one? or I have to change my suspension already?

Twincharged

can anyone advise? my Picanto got this slight knocking sound coming from the car when going over humps and rough roads... is picanto like that one? or I have to change my suspension already?

Yes,some suspension parts worn out,mainly ball joints,stopper & rubber bushes,what is your mileage.?

↡ Advertisement